chapter 3

(I'm going to start doing different point of views other than Lucy when she starts to fall for one of the guys.)

The Taxi pulls up to a restaurant that looks like a pizza place. All twelve of us file out of the car and into the restaurant. My sense of smells confirms it as a pizza place. The smell of delicious pizza makes me drool.

Jack notices my mouth hanging out and walks by," Close your mouth, you don't want to catch flies." I roll my eyes and he smiles sarcastically. We all sit in a big booth while Kian and Ricky order 4 cheese pizzas. I'm sitting between Rebecca and Andrea leaving me sitting across from Sam.

While we wait on the pizza, I talk about Baltimore and how I don't like it there, which seems to grab everybody's attention. "What are you going to do now that you just graduated high school', Jc asks creating the perfect moment for my decision to be announced. "I plan on moving to LA and focus on Youtube. I applied to some colleges around the LA area but I don't know if I want to follow through with college." I realize Rebecca is tapping my arm frantically. "What's the emergency ma'am", I ask Rebecca to piss her off.

"I plan on moving out but I need someone to live with. Let's move into an apartment together!! It would be so much fun!" "Are you being serious?" She rolls her eyes, " Why would I be joking about this? You can come down and stay at my house until we find an apartment. Then we can move in the next week!" I think about how this all will work for a second. It sounds like a good idea and really fun. "Okay, once I talk to my mom about it we can set the dates." Rebecca's eyes sparkle at the mention of moving in together and I can't help but be happy of how good of a friend she is.

Ricky and Kian finally sit down with the pizzas and drinks. Halfway through dinner, Trevor suggests we all go to the beach tomorrow. I raise an eyebrow at Jack and Rebecca knowing we will be together no matter what tomorrow. We all agree to go and decide on meeting at mine and Jack's room at 11:00 am tomorrow morning.

Once we are done eating, we pile back in the van to head to a boardwalk. I am sitting between Jenn and Sam making a perfect moment to get to know Sam more. He seems really nice and fun. We only had 10 minutes to talk considering that was how long the ride was. Once we get to the boardwalk, the sun is setting making a really pretty pink and orange sky with the Ferris wheel in front of us. Sam suggests we get a picture now as he hands his camera to Kian to snap the picture. We stand in front of the Ferris wheel with palm trees in the background making the scene perfect.

Sam puts his arm around my waist as I wrap my arms around his neck, standing sideways. I ignore my skin breaking out in goosebumps from Sam's touch as I try to blame it on the non-existent wind. I smile as Kian counts down from 3, snapping the picture.

I walk over to Andrea as she's waving me over. "Number one OTP right there." I roll my eyes at her comment and walk over to Sam. "Can you send me the picture?" He hands me his phone to put my contact in and I take a selfie with him as my contact photo. I hand him the phone back and he sends me the picture. I catch up with Jack and Rebecca as they greet me with a raised eyebrow and a smirk. "I can't tell you now, too many people. I will back at the hotel."

We spend the rest of the night walking the boardwalk and playing on the beach at night. I end up walking with Sam and Kian. We talk about things like tattoos, piercings, music, and summer. We all agree we will be together when I get my first tattoo which I hope to be soon. I also plan to get my bellybutton pierced tomorrow. I text my mom telling her I am having fun and that I miss her.

Us three stopped about 7 times to get pictures with fans, only 1 was for me but I'm not hurt by that. It's close to 11:30 pm when we decide to all go back to the hotel. On the way back, I post the picture of Sam and I and like his picture he posted of us.

I read the comments to get a kick out of them.

"what a whore"

"awh so cute"

"kill yourself bitch"

I laugh at them and decide to put my phone away for the night. We get to the hotel and hang out in Rebecca's hotel room since it is still clean. I go to my room quickly as I change into yoga pants and an orange cropped tank top. I walk back into Rebecca's room and catch Sam starring at my ass. I see him whisper something to Connor looking my way and Connor smirking and raising his eyebrows. Way to be obvious.

After 10 minutes of everyone being on their phones, Ricky suggests we play truth or dare. Everyone agrees and sits in a circle. Ricky asks Kian first. Kian said dare and he was dared to bang on all the doors in this hallway then run back into the room before anyone sees him. He did it of course and he just made it before someone saw him. Then Kian asked Andrea and she said truth leading to his question if she has ever lied to him and she said no.

Andrea asked Connor and he said dare so Andrea made him tweet that he still wets the bed. Then Connor asked Sam. Of course Sam said dare and everyone could tell I would be involved. "Go in Lucy's hotel room with her for 10 minutes then come back." Everyone stares at me and I can hardly breathe. I've never done anything expect kiss a guy so I am pretty nervous. Sam and I stand up walking to the door as Jenn and Andrea gives me a thumbs up and Rebecca smacks my ass saying," go get em tiger."

As we walk to my room, I pull the key out and open the door. We sit on the couch and just talk. "Lucy, you know you are very beautiful." I wasn't expecting that causing my breath to hitch and he starts laughing. " thank you", I send a smile his way and he moves close to me. I begin to observe his features and I realize how attractive he is. I get lost in his eyes as he asks if he can kiss me. I nod my head giving him permission.

My arms drape around his neck as he leans in touching his lips slowly to mine. He kisses me with fire igniting in my chest. I can only think about how I want more. He grabs my waist and pulls me onto his lap as I allow him entrance to deepen the kiss. I just barely hear the door close as I pull away to see Jack and Rebecca staring with wide eyes.

I get off of Sam's lap and let him stand up. All four of us walk back into Rebecca's room attracting all the attention. "You used protection, right" Jc asks us and Sam tells him to shut up. I sit back in my seat and feel a little guilty for kissing Sam after knowing him for less than a day. Something about the kiss made everything feel right.

I didn't even pay attention to the rest of the game of truth or dare considering my mind was very preoccupied with all that happened.

Before I knew it, it was 2:00am and everyone was leaving to go to bed. I said goodnight to everyone and Sam walked over hugging me to say goodnight. Do Sam and I have a thing going on..?

Rebecca decided to sleep in our room since she didn't want to sleep alone tonight. Once Rebecca, Jack and I got into the hotel room, they bombarded me with questions. "Why? Did you like it? Are you guys a thing? tell us everything", they begged. I sat on the bed and told them how we ended up kissing and how it felt so right and I really liked it. "I feel like I did something wrong though. I only knew him for like 14 hours and I kissed him. I don't think we are a thing and I don't think I want us to be one which makes me feel guiltier." "If you want kiss him and not have a thing, fucking kiss him. Don't let people tell you what to do and don't feel guilty. He basically kissed you first."

Rebecca and Jack's advice made me feel a lot better and before I knew it, I had fell asleep on Jack's legs.

(I'm not going to have any relationship thoughts for at least a few more chapters. Just a random kiss. I plan to update tomorrow!)