chapter 24

From Sam:

Why the hell did Jack kiss you?

What? Why did he know that? And why does he assume that knowing I don't have feelings for Jack..I don't think I do.

To Sam:

How do you know that? And because I haven't seen him in forever, you know he's my best friend.

I know, how am I so calm and polite when in this situation. Well being a rude bitch will just tear us apart. I don't know why Sam is acting like this, like he thinks Jack will take me away from him. I know we both have trust issues but Sam and I are two different people.

While Sam still tries to hold on to the people he loves and trust them, I don't show that kind of emotion. That kind of thinking fucks with my brain and I'd rather no feel anything since it's hard to control the emotions.

From Sam:

I don't know.. I'm sorry, can you come over later today?

That depends on if I'll walk in to you fucking a girl is what I wanted to say, but not wanted to deliver a blow to where it hurts the most, I just agreed.

"So what do you guys want to do?" Jack snapping me back to reality asked since I assume he is done settling in. "I don't care, I am supposed to visit Sam later today. I think he wants to talk." Rebecca looks furious once I mentioned seeing Sam. I know, it's a bitch move to visit the boy you caught exchanging saliva with some girl the day your best friend got here, but if I don't talk to him today, again, the fire with only get hotter.

"Well Jack do you want to visit the boys because us three could grab a bite then hang out at their house for the day. That way Sam and Lucy can talk and still be with you", Rebecca suggested while shooting a glare in my direction.

"Sounds great, I'll text Ricky." I pull out my phone shooting Ricky a text before I tell Sma to just meet me at the boys' house in an hour.

I grabbed my red bikini with studds and shoved it in my bag while changing my nose ring to the matching one Jack got me except his is a lip ring. Then I changed my leggings to black shorts and threw on a balck hat backwards. I insisted we take pictures because I was obviously over joyed I am with my two best friends.

We decided to go to a little outside resturant that is about five minutes away so we all decided to penny board down there. We were seated almost instantly and we all ordered. Rebecca got a salad, the usual. Jack got chicken alfredo and I got my usual, chicken tenders with french fries.

We devoured every little bit of our food and talked about life for a little. I filled Jack in about Sam and I while Rebecca filled him in on about everything in her life.

We all payed since we told the boys to give us an hour giving us five minutes to get to there house. We all started heading in their direction. Halfway there, the complaints started with Jack about the heat. Jack grabbed onto my hand and I grabbed Rebecca's with my other hand as they pulled me to the house.

Sam was sitting on the couch looking anxious as can be. Once he noticed me he shot up off the couch to walk over and hug me.

"I want to go on a walk, ready?" Before I could reply, Rebecca grabbed my arm. "She will after she helps me." Sam, oblivious to her excuse asked," With what?" "Um a tampon", was Rebecca excuse making the boys laugh as she pulled me into the bathroom to make it believable.

"You know he's going to apoligize and expect you to fall right back into the trap he will set on you. He doesn't even deserve to talk to you. He was basically cheating on you and you know how I feel about those kind of people. What are you going to do?" Rebecca had her hand on her hip while she whispered knowing one of the boys had to be eaves dropping.