chapter 36

I showed Troye the text. "Do I talk to him?" Troye looked angry, "Do you think talking to him will help or hurt you?" I thought about his question. "I have no idea. I guess I'll talk to him. I'm going to go now so we can do dinner?" He nodded and I texted Sam back.

To Sam: 

Meet me in the hotel Wi-fi room now.

I headed to the room and sat in a seat waiting for him to come. i know it's so quick but if I wait, I'll chicken out. Sam finally showed up and guess who was with him. Kian fucking Lawley. They came in the room and sat down in front of me.

Sam ran his hands through his hair as if he was the stressed one. "Hi", I said quietly to get him talking. "Look, I understand you are angry with both of us, but you don't need to tweet Kian saying we were never dating." He said one sentence and my top was blown.

"No. Kian was asked to tweet that if I recall correctly. And we never were dating! That's what's fucked up. You lied to your fans because one, we never dated and two, I never cheated on you obviously! If you asked to talk to me just to ask me to leave Kian out of this, you're wrong."

Sam and Kian exchanged looks before Kian spoke, "We would also like to apologize for our fans making you cry. Today was totally out of hand. This is just a huge fucking mess." You don't fucking say? "Thanks, I have to go. It was nice to chat though." I got up and started walking out of the room, hearing Sam mutter to Kian, "Man I miss her."

It stopped walking a second but I continued on. I walked right up to Troye's room and knocked on his door. He opened up revealing a Alfie, Zoe, and Connor behind him on his bed. "How'd it go?" I rolled my eyes at how annoyed I was before filling Troye in.

"Lucy, you're coming to dinner, correct?" "Yeah, when are we going because I want to shower." I just realized how much of a mess I probably look. "In about three hours so you should go shower now." I nodded before promising to be back in two hours.

I arrived to my hotel room which was empty. I took my make-up off before getting in the shower realizing how stressed out I have felt. As my mind wondered, I remembered how my social media will be filled with either hate or sympathy. Yeah, I don't plan on getting on my accounts anytime soon.

I finally felt clean so I stepped out to dry myself off. Then I wrapped myself up with a towel and ran into the main room grabbing a bra and underwear. I slipped them on before thinking about what to wear. I should call Zoe. She picked up on the second ring.

"Zoe, what should I wear?" It sounded loud in the background. "Well, what are you planning on wearing?" I just realized I never know what to wear, I need fashion counseling. "I have no idea, I'm sitting in my room in my bra and underwear." A laugh erupted on the other end and I realized that I was on speaker phone.

"Wear what you want but we are going to a fancy place." I decided I'll figure it out and hung up. I finally chose a black romper with white jewl things. I matched it with black, ankle snapping sandals before I went back into the bathroom.

I put on concealer and mascara, not really caring about make-up. Then, I combed my hair, putting it into a loose braid which fell to my waist. I brushed my teeth and put on perfume before heading back to Troye's room.

When I got there, I knew somebody would say something about the phone call. "I'm glad you decided to wear clothes", Zoe said with a fit of giggles following her remark. "Well, I'm not.." I barely heard Joe let alone knew he was here, but wow, Joe actually has a sexual side.

After dinner, we all went to Zoe's room to just hang out before I went back to my room and hung out with Rebecca, Andrea, Jenn, Andrew, Anthony, and Jack. Again. And we stayed up until five. Again.