chapter 34

"No, this can't be true."  I was sitting on one of the beds surrounded by all three of my best friends. "How could he do that to me. I don't know which one to be more disappointed in. And how could the fans believe them. I know I'm new but why would I do that?"

 I can't believe Kian went around telling viewers that Sam and I broke up because I was 'unfaithful'. We weren't even dating and if we were, I would never cheat on Sam. The fact that Sam confirmed it just proves we will never be the same.

I wanted to be there for Sam but I'm not going to let him walk all over me just to still be there for him. I have actual morals and respect myself. "So what are you going to do?" I looked up from my intertwined hands in my lap, "About what?" "About most of the people here thinking you cheated on Sam." Why did this have to happen here? "I'll disregard any hate because if they are going to believe that I was unfaithful, they should do what they would do if it was true and stay out of it."

"I don't really care who hates me now or not, but I just want to have fun and not worry about the drama." They all shook their heads and told me that was the right thing to do. "Why would Kian do that anyway?"

Jenn's question pulled me back to why I was so annoyed with the two of them in the first place. "Sam saw me with Joe, Caspar, Zoe, and Alfie and he tried to control me basically, saying I am not even friends with them and all that shit so I walked away and Kian said I was acting like a slut."

Andrea made a frustrated noise and looked pissed off. "Kian literally has no respect for women. He's such a dick. I want to get revenge on him so bad."  "I would love that, but if we do, we all have to realize something though." They all looked up at me, "yeah?" "First, we can't let them know it was us, but we aren't trying to teach them a lesson this way because we can't try and fix everybody..obviously."

We all agreed and decided to plan tomorrow. I changed out of my dress into black soft shorts and a crew neck hoodie that says, "I'm a lot cooler on the internet." I put on black socks and grabbed my key card and phone before calling Zoe.

"Hey, are you at your room?" I heard Joe and Caspar in the background. "Yes, come on over. And wear your night clothes!" I hung up and told the girls that I will text them whether or not I'll be staying at Zoe's room for the night or not.

I was quickly in front of the hotel room and could hear Tyler clearly. I've met Tyler a handful of times and love him so much! I knocked on the hotel door and waited a couple seconds to see Zoe. She stepped outside of the room. "I'm only out here because I don't want anyone to get their knickers in a twist. What happened?"

I explained to Zoe what Kian did and that I already received death glares from O2l members. "That's a bunch of rubbish! Kian is such a dick. How could he! Sam too! I'm just happy that you aren't letting it phase you. Now let's join the lot!"

Zoe opened the door and everyone's eyes were on me. Some people I have never met but I knew who they were. Caspar and Tyler came running up to me, smothering me in hugs. "Lucy!" There wasn't a whole bunch of people, basically the usual group.

There was Jim, Alfie, Zoe, Marcus, Tyler, Troye, Connor, Caspar, Joe, and Louis. Everybody was kind of sitting in a circle talking so Tyler pulled me over to everybody else. "Hey Lucy, I haven't seen you in forever", Connor was so nice. "I know, it's nice hanging out with you again."

I said hello to Jim and Louis before sitting down next to Troye. "Hey Lucy. It's nice to finally meet you!" Awh he is adorable. Tyler came over and sat on the other side of Tryoe, gosh I ship Troyler so hard.

"I know! Living in LA while you live in Australia is the obvious reason though." Tyler leaned over, "Lucy don't take Troye away from me." I laughed while Troye said, "I don't think she could.." Everybody was in their own conversations giving Troye the right time to say, "You know I'm a sucker for gossip. What's the status with you and Sam?"