chapter 25

It's been three days since whatever happened at the o2l house has happened. Rebecca or Jack  won't tell me what was going on. When we got home, Jack, Rebecca and I stayed quiet sitting on our couch. I guess whatever happened was brutal to see.

Whenever I bring it up, they change the subject or get really quiet. In addtion to that, Sam hasn't talked to me at all. Well none of the boys have and I don't really want to, especially Kian. But like I said I am going to stay away.

"Lucy!" Jack looks annoyed at me making me think he has been trying to get my attention. "What?" I just woke up, does he expect me to pay attention? "Want to go do something? Rebecca is visiting her family today and we have nothing to do." I totally forgot about Rebecca not being here. I am going to miss her today, wow.

"Sure, um, give me like an hour." I ran into my room stubbing my toe on the door. "FUCK!" Jack asked me if I was okay but I brushed him off. I got into the shower since I felt dirty. I've been really angry lately. I don't know why and I haven't been mean to one specific person but I have just felt down I guess.

I remembered I have an hour to get ready, so I hurry to take a shower. I need to start focusing on the happy things in life and not worry as much. I want to feel free.

I decided that's enough thinking and dry myself off. I comb through my hair deciding to leave my hair natrual. Then I went into my room trying to decide what to wear which is the worst decision ever since I never know what to wear.

"Jack!" I hear footsteps aproach before my door swings open. Thankfully I am wrapped up in a towel,"You ever heard of knocking?" He rolls his eyes," What do you need?" "What are we going to do today? I need to know what to wear."

I should have seen his response coming. "Considering what we'll be doing, that towel is perfect", he throws in a wink with his smartass comment. "Shut up. I want a real answer." "I don't know, wear whatever you want", he tells me while sitting down in my net chair hanging from the ceiling.

"Well thanks for the help. Get out so I can get dressed." He shakes his head so I just deciede to change in the my closet. I walk over to my dresser choosing a pair of underwear and a bra before going into my closet.

I put on my bra and underwear deciding to go with denim jeans shorts with a cropped black short sleeved shirt.

I throw my towel into the bin of dirty clothes before swinging the door open to reveal Jack sitting the same way I left him. I decided to wear my black Converse before running back into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

I grab my cross body bag throwing it on and grabbing my phone to put it in my bag. "Ready", I announce to Jack. He rolls his eyes and we both grab our penny boards since Rebecca has the car. "Where do you want to go?" I set my board down pushing it to the elevator. "I don't really care, I'll go anywhere", I answer Jack.

"Well lets go get PinkBerry and Chipotle", Jack suggets making me nod my head in agreement. We head to Chipotle. "What should I get there? I've never had it", I mention to Jack. I mean it when I say he chocked and almost fell off his board.

"What do you mean you've never had Chipotle? Everyone has!" Jack actually looks mad. "Well I haven't."  He reassures me he will order for me and when we get there the line is really short considering it's such a popular place.

I sit down at a table as Jack orders our food. It doesn't take long for him to show up with what looks to be burritos in his hands. "Thanks", I mumble feeling really mad suddenly. He sits across from me and we eat our food which turns out to not be bad but I'm not inlove with it.

'''''''''''''

My legs are across Jack's lap since we are both laying on the couch obviously full from eating PinkBerry and Chipotle. "Jack why won't you or Rebecca tell me what happened at the boys' house a couple days ago?" I could tell Jack didn't want to talk about it. "Because Lucy, we don't want to scare or worry you."