chapter 5

I stay in the water for 20 minutes with Trevor, Andrew, and Ricky. I get out of the ocean and dry off. By now, it's 4:30 pm. "Are you coming with me when I get my nose pierced?" Rebecca shakes her head," We should go soon though, do you know what place around here does piercings?" I didn't even think to find a place. It takes me 10 minutes but I finally find a place with good reviews and is 8 minutes away from the hotel.

"When should we go?" "Soon, we could take then taxi to the hotel, then get him to drive us and whoever else comes to the place", I suggest as all the boys come back from the ocean. "What are we talking about", Kian asks, butting into the conversation. "Me getting my nose pierced. I'm getting it done today but I have to figure out when." "Well when you know when, let me know because Andrea and I want to come," Kian adds while Jenn, Jc, and Jack says they want to come too.

"Well are you all ready to head back to the hotel now? We can get the driver to drive us to the place after everyone else gets dropped off," I ask as everyone says they are beat and ready to go. Everyone grabs their stuff and I put my shirt on as Jenn calls the cab. It takes 5 minutes to pull up as we give the driver the hotel's address. I lay my head on Jenn's shoulder, who I didn't even notice was sitting next to me.

Before I know it, everyone is hopping out of the cab, except everyone coming to the piercing place. I give the cab driver the address and in very little time, we pull up to the place. I pay the driver and get out of the car. I decide I should put my shorts on and I open the door to the place waiting for Kian, Andrea, Jenn, Jack, Jc, and Rebecca to catch up.

"Nervous", Andrea asks as Jack thinks he is a genius for remembering to record it. I nod my head and sign all my papers. "Ten minutes", the man covered in tattoos with a lip and eyebrow piercing tells me. He is kind of cute and he looks about 19 or 20. I decide to vlog a little.

"Hey guys, I just got back from the beach. It was beautiful and now I am at a special place. By the time you're seeing this, I probably would have already put up a picture. But I have to go get this done so I'll vlog more later. Come say hi guys." They all crowd up around me yelling to follow them on twitter, subscribe to their Youtube, basically promoting themselves. "Okay, bye", I say as Jack yells," My mother sells my body to young dogs." I almost dropped my camera from laughing so hard.

About 5 minutes pass as I just start to recover from laughing so much. "Lucy", the man who told me ten minutes called my name. We all follow him back to a room. I pull my camera out and ask Kian, who is the only one who knows how to work my camera, to film my nose piercing. "Hey, I'm Ryan", he says, extending his arm for me to shake it. "I'm Lucy", I smile at him. "So what are you getting pierced today?" "My nose." "Ahh, well are you from around here", Ryan asks while getting out a cleansing wipe and a needle. "No, I'm just down here for a week." "Awh, that's bad because you seem like a nice girl to get to know," I don't know what to say, it's so awkward," Do you want a hoop or stud?" I like hoops but I don't know how it will look.

I turn to Rebecca and Jack asking them if I should go with a hoop. They nod their heads and I answer Ryan telling him a hoop. He walks over with everything in his hands that are wrapped in latex gloves. He wipes the left side of my nose with the wipe and pulls out a marker. He marks a dot on my nose, which looks like the perfect place for the piercing as I look into the mirror to confirm the place. "Looks good." He nods his head and puts a tube that is hollow in the middle in the inside of my nose, lined up around the dotted place.

He counts down from 3 and I feel a sharp pain as the needle slides through, making me tense my muscles. I feel him replace the needle with the hoop. He tells me I am done and I stand up looking into the mirror. I am taken back at how good it looks, it looks so meant to be and natural. I love it. Ryan tells me the total being 22 dollars and I give him 26 with a 4 dollar tip. I say goodbye and we all start to walk out of the room, me being the last one. Ryan grabs my wrist and I spin around facing him.