chapter 46

I woke up to Sam's quick kiss, "Wake up. You have a lot to do today...and I think Liv is awake." I slowly opened my eyes laughing before realizing I needed to get up and make my sister breakfast. I slowly sat up and got out of bed, walking over the bathroom.

I washed my face before putting in my contacts. I walked downstairs to where Liv and Sam was actually having a conversation. I went to the kitchen and decided to make waffles. I pulled six out of the freezer and popped them in the toaster before brewing a pot of coffee.

Soon the waffles were eaten and the coffee was gone. "Go get dressed and we'll go to your new school to sign you up." I placed the dishes in the dish washer before going upstairs to where I got dressed in a black crop top and flowy, black, soft shorts with my black platform heels. I put on little concealer and mascara before grabbing my purse and keys.

Sam said he needed to help the boys pack since they were moving soon. We all got in the car and I drove to the O2l house. "Hey Liv, do you like O2l?" I looked in the mirror watching her eyes pop at Sam's question. "Of course!" I really hope she realized my boyfriend is a member.

"Well do you want to meet them?" Before she answered I jumped in, "Of course. I miss Jc and Connor..and all of them." I still never got over the whole Kian thing but that is because I haven't seen him since Vidcon.

I could tell Liv was shocked, nervous, the list goes on and it only got worse as we got closer to the house. I pulled into the driveway and all three of us got out. We walked inside to see Jc and Ricky sitting on the couch in the living room while Connor was most likely in his room.

"Lucy!" They both got up and hugged me before turning their attention to Olivia. "Who is this cutie?" You can always count on Ricky to be the sweetest person in the room. "This is my little sister Olivia. She lives with me now."

They both introduced themselves even though I know Liv knew exactly who they were.

"Is Connor upstairs?" Jc rolled his eyes at me before answering with sarcasm. "When isn't he?" I rolled my eyes before telling Liv to conversate with the boys and running up the stairs. I missed Connor so much.

I knocked on his door before busting in to see him at his computer on Tumblr. "Connor!" I ran up and hugged him which is when I realized he had his headphones in. He quickly pulled them off and jumped out of his seat. "Lucy!"

After our dramatic hug, we walked downstairs while talking. "How've you been?" I could see the hesitation in his eyes. "I've been great, y-" I cut him off, "That's a damn lie. I know it's hard to talk about it but I at least want to actually know how you are." He sighed in defeat, "I know. I'm sorry. I'm surviving..I've been worse."

I nodded my head in understanding. We reached the bottom of the steps where the rest of them stood which basically ended our conversation. "Well I have to go sign her up for school", I pointed at my sister. "But if you guys need help packing or moving, I'm always available." After we all hugged, I turned to leave with Liv when I felt an arm wrap around my waist, obviously being Sam.

"Where's my special goodbye?" I rolled my eyes and laughed before giving him a quick kiss. "Don't forget about the date tonight. You can bring Liv here or with Andrea and them." I nodded my head and gave him one last kiss before getting into the car where Liv was waiting.

We drove to Orange County elementary since it was the closest one and got out of the car while Liv took my hand. I didn't even know it was a school day until I saw all of the kids in the hallways. I walked into the office and went up to the secretary with Liv.

"Hi, how may I help you?" I looked around the office before speaking, "I'd like to enroll my sister into the fourth grade. We just moved here." I knew her funny look came from the words 'my sister' but I wasn't going to lie. She nodded her head and handed me a sheet.

I sat down and filled it out, writing our address, phone number, and Liv's information for school. Once that was done, we got a schedule. "Welcome to Orange County elementary school. You may start school Monday." I checked my phone to see it was Friday, giving her two days.  

We went out  to the car and I called Andrea. "Can I come pick you up so I can buy a car and you can rive Rebecca's to her house then I'll pick you up and take you home?" With a "sure", I headed for my old home to see Andrea waiting out front.

Once we got to a car dealership which wasn't easy since I didn'tknow which on to go to, we all got out and started looking for a car. I saw some I Iiked but I would have to be a billionaire to buy it. I ended up buying a car which was kind of the same one as Rebecca's due to Liv going on and on about how much she likes that kind.

After a half hour of paperwork, I paid the man and got the keys to my car. "I'll meet you at Rebecca's house. Don't crash the car please." Andrea rolled her eyes and Liv and I got in the car. I finally had my own car, my own apartment and everything is shaping up good.

After a forty five minute drive due to LA traffic, we got to Rebecca's house and Andrea gave her mom the keys. Once that was out of the way, we headed back to Andrea's house with a stop at Panera since Andrea begged me.

On cue, the second Andrea got out of the car, Sam called me. "Hello?" Something about Sam's voice calmed me down, even when I'm not really stressed. "I miss you already. Come over please. Plus we kind of need help packing since we need to be out tomorrow afternoon." I agreed and hung up wondering why they waited a day before they had to leave to start packing.

"Liv, we're going to help the boys pack. Do you need to run home first?" She shook her head, giving me the green light to go straight to their house but I got a little side tracked when I saw a 7-11 and had to get a slurpee meaning I had to call the boys and ended up buying six more including Liv.

Once I was done there, I went straight to their house, not letting myself get distracted again. I parked in their driveway and walked in the house, handing out the drinks and surprisingly, Kian hugged me. I guess that's his apology. I took it, not wanting to be a bitch and began to help Ricky pack his room up.

After an hour or two, the house was packed and recently, my whole life seems to consist of packing and moving. Jc ordered pizza and everyone decided to make one last video in the house. Sam and I did the girlfriend and boyfriend tag.

By now, it was eleven at night and Liv doesn't stay up past twelve. "I think Liv and I are going home. Sam are you staying here tonight?" I could feel all eyes on us. "Yeah. Come over tomorrow morning." I hugged all the boys and instead of waiting for the boys to disperse to say goodbye, Sam pulled me in and I kissed him goodnight before leaving the house with the boys going crazy that we kissed. Even Liv was teasing me.

We drove home and watched TV for a while before i decided to shower. "Can we watch a movie tonight?" I agreed but ran upstairs and jumped in the shower with Liv doing the same.

Once I was clean and dried off, I changed into one of Sam's tank tops and some yoga pants. I went downstairs and made popcorn while Liv chose the movie which ended being '21 Jumpstreet'. By the time it was over, it was almost two in the morning and we went into our rooms for the night.

I laid down, setting my alarm on my phone for eight in the morning and was almost asleep when Sam called me. I quickly answered it with worry pulsing through me but came to find he just couldn't sleep. We talked on the phone for fifteen minutes before I drifted asleep with him on the phone feeling so young making me realize how fast I grew up.

(I know this wasn't very exciting but I felt like I should write this chapter. I hope you still liked this chapter! ILY ALL AND THANK YOU)