chapter 33

Why, why why? Why is Sam going to start an argument right in front of everybody? "I'm..um..hanging out with my friends." Zoe leaned forward whispering in my ear," We'll be in the lobby waiting for you." I nodded my head and waited for Sam to say something.

"Since when are they your friends?" I guess Andrea was right about Sam being mean around Kian. "For a while. I can have friends other than you Sam. Why are you so upset about me spending time with people I never see?" He rolled his eyes and Kian just stood by his side looking disgusted. I swear if Kian says something, I'll fucking flip out on him.

"Maybe because I haven't seen you in like four days?" Is he shitting me? "And I haven't seen any of them since Playlist Live and I was to busy to even talk to them so don't even try to play that card." Just a I thought Kian would mind his own business, he spoke up. "So regardless of the amount of time between seeing them, are you saying they matter more than Sam?"

You know, I kind of started to stop liking Kian as a friends when he kissed me and broke up with Andrea but know, I really don't like him right now. Does he really think he has any business in me and Sam's arguments? "Did I ever ask for your input or opinion because I don't recall saying anything to you. Sam, i care about you and I still really like you, but you have no right to try to control my life. I don't really care about what you think of me hanging out with them instead of you. I'll see you two later."

I turned around and started walking down the hallway to the elevator. Right before I turned the corner, I heard Kian say something to Sam which I assume he was trying to make him feel better. "Don't worry Sam, she's just acting like a slut right now." I actually laughed at his comment before continuing to meet the group in the lobby.

I still really like Sam and want us to maintain our affection towards each other but I'm not going to revolve my whole world around him. I finally reach the lobby and saw everyone's eyes on me. Everyone I mean, Alfie, Zoe, Caspar, Joe and now Marcus.

"What did Sam say?" I explained everything to them and they all apologized before I assured them I would rather be with them. "So do you and Sam..date", Joe asked me this looking kind of awkward. "Oh, no. I don't really know what you would call us, but considering the way he just acted, I don't like him as much as I did."

"Don't worry, I don't fancy that Kian called you a slut." Surprisingly, Caspar said that and I laughed, "I'm not bugged by it but it's sweet of you to care." "So where do you all want to go", Alfie asked. "I don't care but you on the other hand sound eager to do something."

He shook his head," I am very hungry. What's good to eat around here?" I shook my head slowly, "Why do you think that just since I live in America, I know every single god place to eat? And by the way, I like any pizza places so I might be no help Alfie."

"I want pizza!" Of course Caspar yelled that catching some of the "fan's" attention as they all came running up to us. We all took pictures with them and met them until the crowd got too big and we called the taxi to take us to a pizza place. And of course, Caspar and Alfie couldn't stop laughing at Joe and I because some of the people we met asked if Joe and I were a "shipment" and that they ship us either way.

We finally got to the pizza place and sat down as the waitress came over taking our order of two cheese pizzas since Caspar and Alfie are very hungry. We talked about Vidcon and America since no matter how many times they all have been here, they are still fascinated by this country.

"You know Lucy, you ought to visit Britain", Zoe commented. "I would love to! That sounds amazing." The conversation continued as I got a text from Rebecca.

From Rebecca:

How is your day going? We all miss you already!

To Rebecca: