Chapter 8: A little Riding and a Oops!!

Chapter 8

With that we took off Thubb, BK, Ash and I was on the dirt bikes and Luke, Jason, Miranda and Blake were on the 4 wheelers. We got into theses bad ass trails and the split off and I did as Luke asked and I followed Tyler. These trails seemed like they went on forever. They all stopped at a line and I pulled up next to them. “I wanted to ask a question Allie. Well we all do?” Ash said kinda nervous. “Yeah go ahead?” “What happened earlier that you gave Luke your phone. We asked him and he just brushed us off.” “Oh David somehow got my phone number and he is sending me threatening messages. He said he’s going to find me and kill Maddie and I. Oh and somehow he knows I’m here in Nashville.” “Well we won’t let him get to you Allie” “Thanks BK that’s what Luke said” We talked a little more about things and I tried to avoid certain things but we talked about music mostly. “SO you wanna race Allie. The finish line is about a mile and a half down the trail” Ash asked me changing the subject. “Hell yeah, I’m gonna leave you in the dust” They all laughed and were saying yeah right. Then they all took off wow no Go or anything. I caught up and passed them all. We weren’t going that fast because there were some little jumps on the trail but I was still winning. I saw the finish line and Tyler was hot on my tail I sped up a little bit and crossed the finish line I saw Luke and everyone so I slowed down but as I slowed down something happened and the dirt bike started to go all crazy and I went flying off of it. This is just great. It felt like I was in the air for a long time before landing on the edge of a mud pit. I knew I had popped my shoulder out I just laughed because it was kinda funny. Everyone came running over worried and I was sitting on the ground laughing. “Allie are you Ok?” I was still laughing to hide the pain now. “Yeah I’m good.” He went to help me up but he grabbed my hurt arm so I yelled “Shit” “What’s wrong Allie?” “Um nothing, I’ll be fine.” I stood up on my own this happens often and I knew how to put it back in. I just didn’t want anyone to see. I tried to get away from Luke because I knew he would flip out”

Luke’s POV:

We made it to the field before them so we got off our four wheelers and started talking. “I called our Lawyer earlier and he is working on this situation. He said it’s a mess but he will look into it.” “What did he say to do in the meantime” Jason asked “He said it would be worse if I let them leave since he is trying to open a case. He is also drawing up paperwork for temporary guardianship for Camille and I. Since her dad or David is wanted for a lot of charges they would be placed in foster care. I don’t want that to happen.” “Yeah none of us do Luke. Actually where are they?” “You know them they probably stopped and they’ll come racing by soon” “True” I took out my phone because I wanted to get a picture and record Allie coming off the trail. I saw them coming and she was in the front I took a couple pictures and then I started recording. She won the race and she was slowing down to a stop but the bike started to wobble then through her off. My heart sank when she went flying. We all ran over to her. She said she was fine but I didn’t believe her she was tried to walk away but I wasn’t going to let her. “Allie seriously are you OK” “Yeah I’ll be fine.” “That means you’re not fine now.” “Luke don’t freak out. OK.” She took off her jacket and I seen her shoulder was popped out. “I’m taking you to the hospital” “No Luke I don’t need a hospital. I just need a rope” “a rope?” “Yeah just a rope” I was confused but I did as she asked. I handed Allie a rope and was shocked by what Allie did next.

Allie’s POV:

Well Luke was freaking out but he got me a rope and it was awkward having people care that I was hurt. Anyway I hooked the rope up to the back of the Jeep and wrapped it around my arm. “Allie what are you doing?” Tyler asked “Chill out T be a man.” I began to pull from the Jeep and it hurt like crazy but finally there was a loud pop and I collapsed to the ground with tears in my eyes. (I have actually seen this done by one of my crazy friends.) I really hated doing this but I didn’t want to go to the hospital. “Holy crap you are crazy” Ashleigh said “Hey this ain’t my first rodeo. I’ve dislocated my shoulder worse than this many times. Plus Hospitals weren’t much of an option for us.” “Are you OK?” “Yeah Luke just need an aspirin and I guess I can’t show you my shooting skills.” He laughed “It’s OK, You can show me next time.” He said next time but I’m not getting my hopes up. “Allie, We drove in the mud” “Oh really Maddie, did you have fun” “Yes, It was lots of fun. Cammie is really nice.” “I know Maddie”  “You hurt again Allie?” “Yes but I’ll be fine sweet girl.” “Come get lunch everybody” Camille yelled from the front of the truck. I walked over and got Maddie some food. I let her sit in my lap while she ate. “You plan on eating sweetheart” Camille asked me. “I’m not really hungry ma’am.” “Oh honey, call me Camille or Cammie or Cam anything but ma’am and I’m not giving you an aspirin till you eat something. Especially since you barely ate your breakfast.” She smiled at me. Why are all these people so nice to me? When Maddie was done I went to get a sandwich. “SO how’s the arm feeling” BK asked me. “Well it hurts like a bitch” “Yeah I bet. But the way you put it back in was pretty bad ass. I got video of it.” “Really you recorded it. And mom and I realized that was easier than her putting it back in for me.” “Allie I’m sorry for everything you went through. I hope you know we all want you and Maddie to stay with us. We will protect you and you’ll never be hurt again. Well unless you crash but that kinda stuff is normal.” I smiled and gave him a big hug. “Thank you BK, you guys have been so nice to us and I don’t deserve all this. I’m grateful and I feel safe around all of you.” He gave me another hug and we went to sit back down. I ate a bit of my sandwich and got up to walk towards Camille. “Um I ate can I please have an aspirin” “Yes and you really need to eat more you are a little thin and pale. I know you’re stressed but you have to eat. OK?” “Yes Ma’am, I mean Camille.” She handed me 2 aspirins and I took them with water. We were out there for a while when Luke got a phone call and walked off for a while.