Chapter 18: Happy Birthday and Introductions

Chapter 18

I walked off and Ash gave me a big hug. “See was that so bad” she said “Not as bad as I thought but I don’t know I just get so much hate already don’t want to get anymore” “Girl don’t let social media get to you. People are bored and you are an easy target. Maybe they can get to know a little about you now and not be so mean. “I guess. That would be nice. So what’s going on now?” “Oh I’m not telling you girl. Luke would kill me.” “Boo Ash I thought we were like sisters now?” “Oh we are and we will go shopping and when Cam and Luke ain’t around I may sneak you a sip of alcohol but I’m not gonna tell you what’s coming up next.” “Fine.” She put her arm around me and we walked to go meet everyone because the interview just completely finished. It’s about 7 now I don’t know where we are going. I walked over to Danielle “Hey D” “Hey Allie you did well today, my first interview I felt like I wanted to pee my pants. But I’m sorry about what you went through before you met these guys” “Thank you, don’t be sorry It’s the cards I was dealt. I thought I was gonna pee my pants too. That was the scariest thing I have been through and I’ve been through some scary stuff” It doesn’t get any easier, Luckily around these guys I don’t get to talk much” Danielle said laughing “Oh great lets hope I never have to do another interview.” “Yeah well you are going to be a huge star with your voice.” “Yeah I don’t really want that” “Well either way I’m sure you’ll have to do another one since Luke will probably adopt you or whatever.” We laughed “SO you ready for tonight?” “Ummm Sure. No one is telling me what we are doing so I’m in the dark unless you care to share.” “ No way girl, I couldn’t tell you no matter how much I wanted to, Luke would kill me and I don’t really know what they did” “Yeah he probably would kill you he’s big into surprises” “I guess so” Danielle said “Let’s go young ladies” Blake yelled “Yes sir” We yell together “I told ya you’d get along.” We laughed and walked out through the crowd again It wasn’t as bad. I think I’m getting used to the pictures and everything. I seen in front of me Luke holding Maddie’s hand and she is holding Bo’s hand and Bo is holding Cam’s hand. It was the cutest thing.

We all got on the bus and I sat next to Elijah “Hey stranger, where’d you disappear to?” “Ya know didn’t want to crowd you or bother you” “Well I like being around you and talking to you so you could never bother me.” He smiled and I smiled back “Oh OK. Cause I like being around you too” “Good so it’s settled no more disappearing” “Yep it is” He said smiling As we pulled up to a large piece of land not that far from Jason’s. The house was large rustic but beautiful. There was a large tents and stuff in the back. It was almost 730 now “Allie” “Yes sweet girl” Cammie say we stay forever.” “I know sweet girl” “Maddie is happy” “So am I Maddie we found a home” I said kissing her head. I looked over and Elijah was looking at me smiling. “You’re staring mister and whose house is this?” ‘Blake and Miranda’s. I can’t help but stare you’re so beautiful and you are so good with her.” I blushed a little bit “Thank you Elijah you are so sweet” He put his arm around me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. “Ok lover boy that’s enough” Luke said smiling and laughing “LUUUUKKKKKKEEEEEE” I whined. “Sorry darling Come on” He said smiling from ear to ear and reaching his hand out. “OK” I said standing up with Maddie and grabbing Luke’s hand. Everyone walked off the bus. “SO Miss Allie are you having a good birthday” “Of course I am Luke. It’s been different but this has seriously been the best birthday ever. You have done so much for me today more than I could I have imagined. Thank you so much” “You’re Welcome. I want you to know that I’m trying to make this as much about you as possible.” “Luke just being with everyone is enough we could have went to Burger King and I would have been happy. I haven’t celebrated a birthday since I was 8.” ‘Well this was supposed to be our tour launch party but I had them change it to make it a birthday party. I don’t want you to be disappointed in me.” “Luke after everything you have done for me how could I ever be disappointed in you? Like I said as long as I’m with you and everyone else this is going to continue to be the best birthday ever.” I gave him a big hug “Ok Luke, Let’s go party” “After you”