Chapter 36- What are the odds

Chapter 36

We went to join everyone else. They made the announcement that there will be between 100 and 150 people. Wow that is a lot but it’s for charity and they don’t have to perform tonight just meet and greet and sign some stuff I guess. These are some of the luckiest people ever they get meet and greets with all these guys and signed merchandise and stuff. Plus they get to hang out all day. On top of that they get to go to the concerts. Some of the people paid a lot in auctions and some got lucky with their radio stations. There are some who were given tickets because they have had issues. I met a couple of cancer survivors and victims of abuse like me. Those are some of the big charities that the proceeds will go to. This is gonna take forever. “Daddy I’m hungry” I whined and everyone laughed “Your always hungry now. First I couldn’t get you to eat now that’s all you wanna do.” “Yeah well mom think cereal will keep me full.” I laughed looking over at Cam “Don’t worry there will be some food up at the meet and greet area.” “Good” He just smiled and we continued to walk over to the area. It had all the back drops for pictures. It was one big half circle so they could get the people in and out. All I could think was this was gonna take forever and it was kinda hot. As soon as we got up there I ran to the food table. “Come on babe.” I said grabbing Elijah’s hand “Slow down the food isn’t goin anywhere baby” He said laughing. I reached the food table and they had a lot of good stuff. They had chicken fingers, fried mac & cheese, fried rice balls, shrimp, mini taco. “oh sweet baby Jesus I done died and gone to food heaven.” I yelled kinda loud. Pretty much everyone in the area laughed. I hadn’t even noticed that everyone else was gathering around the food. “You are the cutest little thing baby girl.” Elijah said kissing my nose then my lips. “Thanks Georgia boy” I gave him a quick kiss before loading my plate with all the deliciousness. “Looks like we come second to food Bro” Jake said laughing. “Yep I’m glad you both know that. Well actually 3rd because we are first, then food, then you guys.” Gigi Said and I laughed. “Is that true baby girl.” “Ummm.” I said shoving a piece of fried Mac and cheese in my mouth. “I see how it is.” He said giving me the sad face. “Well truth Gigi is number one. Chicks before dicks and all that stuff.” I laughed “But you are an amazing kisser so I guess you are slightly ahead of food.” I said giving him a kiss on the cheek, then on his lips. “I guess I can deal with that.” He said “Did you save any food for anyone else Fatty.” BK asked. “Everyone but you with that tude you’re sporting.” He went to grab something off my plate and bit his hand. I started laughing “Damn it Allison. What the hell” I couldn’t stop laughing. Gigi was laughing too. “What’s all the yelling about BK?” Ash asked “The crazy girl bit me.” She joined in on the laughter. I was laughing so hard I had tears in my eyes. “It’s not funny” He said picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. He started tickling me. I was laughing and screaming. “BK stop seriously I’m gonna pee my pants. I’m sorry. Please stop” I said between laughing. “Get her guys” All of a sudden I was getting smacked on my behind and tickled more. (Not creepy because there like her brothers. ;) )  “What the heck stop it. This ain’t fair. Y’all can’t gang up on me. Where is my back up.” I yelled and Gigi came to try and help me but she just ended up on T’s shoulder getting tickled. “that’s what you get for biting me.” Wait man she bit you?” T asked “Yeah he tried to take my food.”  T started laughing when BK showed him the bite mark. “What are you guys doing to my girls?” “Yeah daddy get them” I said “well your fat ass daughter bit me. So she deserved. Then Gianna wanted to help so she deserved it too.” “Oh ok well y’all know this is being recorded and people are taking pictures.” We didn’t notice that they had let the people start lining up and we were in the middle of the meet and greet area. “Yeah Boys time to put on your professional pants and act like adults.” Both BK and T dropped us on our butts. G and I let out and oww. “We don’t care about the cameras they want to see how we really are they are gonna get all the craziness.” “Yes and somehow it involves me on the floor because there are no gentlemen in this so called family.” “You bit me I have to get a rabies shot now.” “Oh shut up stop being a baby.” Gigi and I got up wiped the dirt off our butts and walked over to our no help boyfriends. We decided to pretend to be mad at them. Gigi sat in a chair and I sat on her lap. I gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. “See G that’s why you’re my Bae. You’re always there for me when I need you” The guys just looked at us. “Unlike our good for nothing guys that would just let us get grabbed up and not ever help.” She said “Still no words. At least I have you Gigi” “At least I have Allie” We hugged again. “Who need boyfriends anyway?”  Gigi asked “What’s going on here?” Cam asked Elijah. “Their havin a moment.” Elijah said “Oh he speaks.” I said “I was jus waiting for your moment to be over crazy girl.” “What if it never ended?” “Then I’d have to do this.” He got out of his chair and grabbed my hand and pulled me out of Gigi’s lap wrapped his arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. Cam cleared her throat. “Umm the mother is standing right here” Cam said laughing then walking away. “Gigi can’t kiss you like that.” “Well she could but we ain’t like that. She’s more like my sister.” He just laughed I looked over and Gigi was sitting in Jake’s lap. I just laughed because I give it about a minute before someone says something. Literally not even two seconds later. “I know there are more than enough damn chairs out here for everyone.” Luke yelled. We just laughed. “Dang Luke” “Don’t dang Luke me young lady” I was cracking up. “Shut up Allie.” “I knew it was gonna happen.” “I thought maybe they would be too busy.” We all said yeah right and laughed.