Chapter 51: Craziness

Chapter 51

Allie’s POV:

We must have fell asleep because I woke up on the couch with Elijah snuggled into his side. I could get used to this. I guess Elijah noticed I was up because he kissed my forehead “Morning pretty girl.” “Morning handsome.” I leaned up and kissed him real good. “Morning you two” My dad said interrupting or kiss. “Morning Luke” Elijah said going to the bathroom. “Morning poppa bear do you like have a sensor that tells you when we are kissing.” I said folding up the blankets and putting the couch back. He laughed. “No I guess I’m just lucky.” “Yeah and I’m unlucky. Did you talk to my jack ass of an Uncle” “Yes and seriously Allison.” “Daddy it’s the truth what he did was very jack assy.” He laughed “That’s not even a word but what your language anyway.” “Well anyway I’m still mad at him and I want to beat him repeatedly with a speed boat.” “Well he wants to talk to Elijah. He has some apologizing to do for losing his temper and being Jack assy.” He said mocking me “Yeah whatever. He needs to check out his anger issue.” “Um yeah someone else does too.” I just rolled my eyes and walked to see what I could eat. “Don’t roll your eyes young lady” “Sorry it just seems like everyone makes it seem like I shouldn’t be mad.” “You have the right to be mad I’m mad too but you get farther when you have calm conversations instead of getting angry and yelling. You get it.” “Yes sir” He hugged me and kissed my forehead. “Now make me some breakfast.” “Um yes sir” I laughed. I started making breakfast for everyone and my dad, Elijah and I were talking. Of course everyone woke up just in time to eat breakfast. That’s how it always works. Everyone ate it was odd having Taylor there she has permanent bitch face and Mike isn’t any fun. When I was done with breakfast I went to get ready for the day. We were performing and today Gianna picked out my outfit. She picked out a Black printed skater skirt with a light blue crop top. Since my favorite color is blue. She picked out my black and light blue converses. She did my hair with lose curls and I put on a black and light blue headband. She wore a similar outfit only she wore a white printed dress and a light pink crop top and her white and pink converses. She wore her hair straight with a white and light pink headband. We did our make up to match our outfits and prayed we won’t melt in the Georgia heat. When we were ready Elijah and Jake was ready they were wearing Khakis shorts and cut off t-shirts with hats. Their usual they don’t really change their style. We walked over to the stage and did a quick sound check before the crowds came in. Today Deirks Bentley is performing with us. Which is awesome I love him. “You look beautiful baby” “Thank you! You look your normal self.” He laughed “Hey this my good cut off Tee” I laughed “Yeah I know. You still look handsome baby.” I gave him a kiss. “You ready to perform babe?” He asked “Yeah it’s the first time to perform our songs and do cover but I’m nervous.” “Well don’t be. You look beautiful and you and Gigi are amazingly talented.” We went and waited and hung out with the family.

We go on at 1230 and it was 12:00 so we started walking over. I was nervous and anxious just pacing back and forth. “Whoa your gonna burn a hole in the ground little bear.” I wasn’t really paying attention well I heard him I just couldn’t stop. He stood in front of me and hugged me. “Why are you so nervous? I get being a little nervous but you are out of the normal right now.” “What if they don’t like our songs, what if they boo or throw stuff at us?” “They will love you and I feel bad for anyone who throws anything at you guys. It would not go over well.” I laughed and I felt myself relax. “I would never let you record a crappy song. All your songs are really good and if they don’t like them they don’t know good music.”  I smiled “Daze of Tomorrow you have 5” The stage manager said. “Ugh I have to pee” everyone laughed. I ran to the bathroom. I came out and it was time to go on and the whole family was there so much pressure with them here. We did our prayer and pre show ritual. We have a set of 6 songs about 45 minutes and we did 3 of our songs and the guys did a cover of mean to me by Brett Eldridge which I almost cried with Elijah singing to me. Gigi and I decided to do put your record on because it is our favorite song.  Then Elijah and I did just a fool. The show went great we were singing and dancing our hearts out. Well me and Gigi were dancing the guys don’t really dance on stage. They’re no Luke Bryan or Tyler and BK. When we were done the crowd went crazy. We thanked them and they actually asked for another song. We asked if we could and they said yes so we decided to do Pray about everything. We were gonna sing it on our YouTube blog but hey why not. I looked over at my dad and he was smiling. We thanked the crowd again and walked up. My dad hugged Gianna and I real tight. “You guys did amazing” “Thanks daddy.” We watched Raelynn and Deirks perform and they were amazing. I went to go change my shirt because I was sweating and fix my hair and makeup. “Babe I’m gonna go meet my friends at the festival with Jake and Andy.” “Ok Gigi and I will meet up with you in a bit. Love you.” “Love you too.” I dug through my bag for another crop top to match my skirt and I fixed my hair and makeup.