Chapter 76: Happy New Years

Oh Snap and update. I'm sorry guys I'm working on my book that I want to get published. Plus I have been working later hours and I'm in a writing class to get better. I love writing this and if you bare with me I will finish it. It just might take a while longer. I will try to be better and update at least once or twice a week. 

Chapter 76

As I’m lying there trying to sleep I realize that I just can’t. I call and text Elijah a couple more times but no answer. Being overly aggravated I decide to make another <Hey Sweetheart what’s up> <Um Uncle Jay…> I trailed off fighting back the tears. <What’s wrong Allie? Where’s your dad?> <Umm Uncle Jay Elijah took off I don’t know where he went and he left sometime after we ate breakfast. He’s not answering his phone and I’m pissed off and worried. Did he call you and say anything?>   I couldn’t hold back the tears anymore <I knew I shouldn’t have let him go. I don’t know what is wrong with that boy.> He was clearly fuming. <I’ve been trying to call him for a while and just thought he was just hanging out and left his phone on the bus like he does. I’m seriously gonna kick his ass Allie.> <I should have been watching him and noticed he was gone sooner.> I continued to sob into the phone. <Hey sweetheart this is not your fault. He’s being stupid. Now enjoy your time and I will handle him. Mel and I decided to come to Georgia so we’re almost there. Just rest you don’t need to stress. I got this. Take a nap and don’t stress this please just trust me..> <Alright I love you Uncle Jay. Please don’t kill him.> He laughs a little <I won’t Allison and I love you too sweetheart.> I hung up with him and lay down on my side trying to stop my quiet sobs.

 Of course there was a knock on the door. “Go Away” “Nope. I could hear your sob from the door. I was gonna just walk by until I heard you.” “Yeah well what do you want Jacob?” He frowned at my tone and look. “Allison.” “Jacob” He walked over to me and sat next to me on the couch. Without warning he wraps his arms around me and I sink into his chest and start to just let it out. “Sshhh Als you don’t need to be stressing yourself about this. You have to just stay calm. I’m not gonna say it’s gonna be fine because truthfully I don’t know but I do know that my best friend is the most selfish douche bag I know right now. I want to put his face through a wall but that wouldn’t be nice of me.” I laughed a little and sniffled while he ran his hands through my hair. “Seriously though Als I don’t what he’s thinking but he’s making a huge mistake and taking a huge risk in losing you. You’re a good person and I know he loves you and the baby but you have to do what’s best for you and if it’s not with him then it’s his lose not yours.” “I love him Jake and that’s what sucks because I sometimes want to go away because I feel like he’s gonna hurt me again. I don’t want to be hurt and I can’t trust him not to hurt me. Things aren’t supposed to be this hard. I just want one thing to go right and my life to stay good for a while. I don’t know what I’ve done that I get only a glimpse of happiness before it’s drama and sadness.” I said beginning to sob again. “You didn’t do anything you are tough and a fighter. You can handle anything that is thrown at you even though you shouldn’t have to. Now stop crying before you make yourself sick and put too much stress on my god son.” I started taking deep breaths to calm my nerves. “Thanks Jake. I hate your guts.” I said with a smile “I hate you too Als.” He said with a chuckle. He kept running his hand through my hair until I fell asleep.

I woke up to faint talking I missed the beginning but I caught it when they were all talking about me.  I opened my eyes and Gigi and Jake were talking. “If I was a jealous girlfriend we’d be fighting girlfriend.” I looked at her and smiled. “He gives good cuddles Gi” She laughed “He damn sure does.” She said kissing his head then mine. “Now get up preggo you need to fix your face and get ready to do what you do best.” She said putting her hand out to help me up. “I don’t really feel up to going on stage Gianna.” “Allison that’s what you need. You love being on stage and we need to you to let loose so you don’t send yourself to the hospital.” She did have a point I felt stress free on stage. I could just let go and knowing I would be with my dad and Gianna I had to do it. “Alright let’s do this.”  I announce and Gigi helped me with my makeup and hair. I put on a nice dark blue dress that went to a little above my knee and showed off my belly beautifully. I smiled as I looked at myself in the mirror. “Beautiful” Gigi said walking up to me. “Well you look gorgeous Gigi. I have this big ole belly but you look perfect.” “Hey you’re one hot momma everything about you is perfect. Now we have to pretend we haven’t been here all day and walk the red carpet.” “Ok.” I said hugging her. “Gigi I love you so much. I don’t know what I would do without you in my life.” She smiled “I love you too Allie. And ditto.” She said then kissed my cheek. “Well there are my beautiful girls.” “Hey poppa bear.” We both said giving him a hug and he kissed us both on the forehead then rubbed my belly which made Mason go crazy. “Thanks daddy.” I said rolling my eyes making him chuckle a little. “Sorry little bear. Let’s go we have a red carpet to walk.” Dad was wearing black pants and a white button up with a black suit jacket with gold accents. We snuck around the back and got into a huge party bus. I laughed because we were literally going around the block and also because it reminded me of my birthday.