Chapter 78: We have Fans

Chapter 78

Well it’s finally here our Album Release it is still crazy that we have an actual album coming out. We have put out three singles and they all went to the top in country and in the overall on Itunes and is doing really well on the radio. We put together one music video but it was cool because we used video from on the tour that we shot with our Go Pros and Mike shot. It came out awesome and was fun to have everyone in it since the song is about Family, Friends and having fun and being young. We were supposed to release on the 15 but we pushed it back because Elijah went back to rehab. He was supposed to be out but he wasn’t ready so we’ll do it without him. Tonight we are having a small Album release party/concert in Nashville. We made the tickets free on a first come first serve basis and some were won through radio and other was random entries when people joined our fan club. Then we also had people submit videos on why we should pick them. It was really cool that nobody had to pay and we didn’t limit it to people who lived in Nashville. If they could get there they could take their tickets. We also gave out some to people associated with our charities.

It is February 2nd random day for an album release but it was the day we choose. I haven’t really talked to Elijah that much since the hospital we are still together but I’m still kind of pissed at him. Not to mention we found my brand new truck crashed into a ditch but it looks like it was beat to hell before that. It was completely stripped on the inside and totaled. I went to see him a couple days in the hospital but other than that we haven’t talked and I’m surprisingly fine with that. Every time we talk it seems we argue and I know he’s on edge but I don’t like it. He’s said some mean things and I really don’t need that in my life so I just don’t go back. He calls and leaves messages but I guess I’ll deal with him when he gets out. Plus I’m arguing with our managers and record label about him even being part of it because he’s not seeming like he cares. I couldn’t agree more about that he’s not the best role model right now but our story is about overcoming.  

I have become a home body or a bus body when we had to go to interview or appearances. When I’m home I spend a lot of time in my room because the doctors said bed rest but I have a job so when I’m home I listen well until my little monsters come running in. “Allie, Allie, Allie?” “Yes little ones.” I said as Bo and Maddie carefully came and gave me a kiss on my cheek. “Dad made lunch and told us to come get you.” Bo said. “He did, did he?” “Yes.” Bo said with a smile. “And we helped him.” Maddie added. “Well how could I not come taste it? I know daddy did nothing and you guy did it all.” They started giggling. “Daddy said you would want chicken, macaroni and cheese and broccoli.” Bo said. “Y’all cooked all that?” “Yes now come on Allie.” Bo said. “Alright Bo I’m coming.” I don’t know how my dad always knows what I’ll want but he is usually right or he says it and it sounds so good that I begin to crave. Oh wow he is a little mind ninja planting his seed and causing my mom and I to crave what he wants us.

I got out of bed and started walking downstairs. “I’ve figured you out old man.” I said giving him a hug and he kissed my forehead and I could feel him chuckle. “I have no idea what you are talking about?” “Your little ninja move of planting cravings in our head.” “I don’t do that I just know you better than you think little bear.” He laughed again “Here you go baby girl.” He said handing me a plate of the deliciousness and hot sauce because the baby likes everything spicy. “Thanks daddy. Where’s momma?” “She went to lie back down she wants to be ready for tonight.” “She doesn’t have to come. She is due any day now.” “She wouldn’t miss this. She is so proud of you and she wants to support you. The little ones are coming too.” I smiled real big and just walked to the table. “Where are Gigi and Jake?” “They went to make sure things are going right at the venue and they are doing a sound check. They want you to relax and not have to worry about anything.” “Oh ok” I said a little defeated because I could help. “Allie we know you could help but we just want you to show up get made up and then rock the stage it’s going to be a long night for you.” He said like he was reading my mind. “I understand daddy. What time do I have to be there?” “They said 5.” “Alright.” It was one now so after I eat and take a shower I can head over.  I did get a new truck a couple days ago I went with my dad to pick it out. I loved the white but I had mine custom painted a sparkle black and then added the camo wrap and we lifted it but not as high as the white one. Daddy made sure I had good risers so I could get in easy even with a baby. I also looked around and liked the Chevy Equinox so I might get one to make life easier with the baby but until then I will love my truck.