Chapter 17: The Interview/ The News

Chapter 17

I sat down next to the stage because I wanted to know what they were doing. I figured it would be a performance or maybe an album. I’m horrible at guessing. The interviewer came in greeted everyone and he started the interview. It’s not live but is going to air tonight so they want to try and do it one take but with this group who knows.

I: SO we are here today with a lot of Country Music chart toping artist right now. We Have Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Blake Shelton, Miranda Lambert, Florida Georgia Line, Chase Rice, Cole Swindell, Thomas Rhett and Danielle Bradbery. Wow that was a mouth full and you guys have a big announcement for us.

Luke: Yes we do we are trying something new and giving our fans something completely ridiculous.

I: Are you gonna just leave us like that?

Blake: He only has so much brain power.

I: This group could be a good time to be around.

Miranda: Yeah we like to have a good time but back to the good news. The reason everyone is watching this show right now. We are putting together one of the biggest Country Music tours that have been done. The concerts will be Friday, Saturday and Sunday night. With the ticket you get admission to a daytime event on Saturday that actually includes guest performances where there will be different activities for the charity.

I: That sounds awesome. I’m sure fan are already lining up outside box office.

Luke: Best part is the concerts are for charity so please come prepared to give to a good cause by buying merchandise, food, beverages or just donating. Tickets are mostly general admission with some Pit and VIP sections. We are trying to make this affordable because we do want you to donate at the event but it depends on the venue how much ticket will be.

I: So when does the concert start and when do tickets go on sale?

Jason: The First Show is in Nashville and it is the first weekend of July. Tickets will actually be going on sale Monday morning. As soon as this goes off you can go to any of our website and see where we will be. You will be seeing Cole, Thomas and I on one day. Then Chase, FGL, and Luke on the other. Then Danielle, Miranda and Blake on the other.

I: So what days will are you performing?

Blake: Bright Ideas we will be drawing for days the week of the concert. So at different venues we will play on different nights because we didn’t want to fight over days. Cause I would win in a fight.

I: Oh that’s a nice idea. This is going to be an awesome tour I’ll have to catch it.   

This is awesome and I get to go on this tour with them. I’m so excited. They kept interviewing but I went with the girls to practice and warm up while they continued the interview. I didn’t know what to expect but hey I know Luke is there and it will be fine. We walked out and they were getting me and Maddie ready to go out.  I bent down to talk to Maddie “So were gonna go out there with everyone I need you to be very good sweet girl” “OK Allie” “Don’t be scared” “I’m not Allie. It’s fine.”  I guess it’s just me then. They finished talking and I guess they were taking a break. “Ok after we go back in they are gonna bring the conversation to you girls and then we are going to bring them out.” Luke said “Ok I’m so nervous. I hope I don’t say something wrong or mess up the song” “You will be fine sweetheart. I promise” He held out his pinky to promise. I laughed and we made a pinky promise. “You are such a cornball Luke but I love you” “Love you too Allie girl” Luke said before he was called back to stage. I took a deep breath.