Chapter 55- Maddie and Me

Chapter 55

Allie’s POV:

We spent the next couple days at Momma just us and it was perfect. Now we are on the way to the chaos of the road life and the rest of the family in Statesboro which daddy is happy about. It’s early morning so I’m the only one up of course. About 20 minutes later Mike woke up and I was messing around on his computer. “Don’t you have your own laptop brat?” “Yeah but you have all the cool apps and stuff creeper. Plus I like being nosey. You need to do some picture deleting.” He walked over and closed his laptop. “How did you get my password?” “I’m just really smart and your hint makes it really easy.” “I didn’t miss you at all.” He laughed. “Yeah you did. You missed your morning hang out partner.” He rolled his eyes and got a cup of coffee. “So what were you working on?” “Nothing really just uploading some pictures and videos you can use in our videos or whatever. I was bored and my phone storage is almost full.” “Oh ok. Wanna play some video games?” “Yep yep.” We sat on the couch and started playing Call of Duty. “Allie can I talk to you?” “Yep” I said “How would you feel about me dating Gigi?” “I wouldn’t mind you dating a sandwich as long as it wasn’t Taylor.” I laughed. “Seriously Allie?” “Listen I knew you two liked each other and from what I heard you already kissed. Naughty boy. So I don’t care.” I said laughing “Ok you think your dad will freak out?” “Nope I already asked him because I was gonna get rid of Taylor because I hated you when you were with her. You looked like a sad puppy. I know you and Gigi are perfect for each other.” He smiled.You are bad Allie.” “She was the spawn a Satan Mike and you were blinded by her good looks and I guess she was good in bed.” I laughed and he pushed me “Allison! I’m glad she’s gone. She said she was only with me because I make good money and buy her nice things and that she was cheating on me.” He looked sad. “I’m sure was lying because she was upset. Or maybe she was just a slut.” I said laughing and he laughed to and pushed me again. We went back to playing games.

A little while later Maddie came running out and jumped in my lap. “Good morning Maddie monster.” “Morning Sissy.” “Allie can I spend the day with you?” “Of course sweet girl” She smiled big and I hugged her. “Well what do you wanna do?” “I don’t know just be with you.” She said and made me happy. “Ok that is arranged. I won’t let you out of my sight.” I said tickling her making her squirm and laugh. “Stop Allie” “I’m not Allie I’m the tickle monster.” I said laughing. “Well stop it tickle monster. Mike help me.” “He can’t help or the tickle monster will get him too.” I said laughing “Please, Please, Please.” She said. So I stopped and gave her a kiss. “You want cereal or oatmeal sweet girl?” “Oatmeal please.” She said so I sat her with Mike and made her oatmeal. She was so happy about spending the day together even though we probably won’t do anything but walk around or watch movies like most days but I know it’s what she wants and I need to focus on her more often. “Maddie come eat your oatmeal.” “Coming Sissy” “Creeper you want some?” “Sure why not.” We all sat down and ate oatmeal waiting for everyone else to get up. I left the oatmeal for everyone else and Maddie, Mike and I sat down and watched Cloudy with a chance of meatballs. I love that movie and so does Maddie. We were laughing and everything the whole movie as Bo came out and I gave him oatmeal and then he finished the movie with us. As the movie was ending Elijah and Gigi woke up. Elijah came over and kissed me “Morning pretty girl.” “Morning Georgia boy. You want any oatmeal?” “No I’ll just have some cereal.” He answered “Morning Gigi.” I said as she went to sit next to Mike on the couch. “Morning Allie.” “There’s oatmeal in the kitchen if you want it.” I said then I put in cloudy with a chance of meatballs 2. We watched all cuddled on the couch and watched it. Finally around 10 momma and daddy rolled out of bed. “I always thought the parents were supposed to wake up before the kids.” I laughed “Hush Allie your momma isn’t feeling well. So we were just lying in bed.” “Well Sorry Daddy. I made oatmeal if that helps.” They laughed and sat in the kitchen. “So pregnancy sucks momma?” “Kinda does but then I am creating life so it makes it worth it.” She said.