Chapter 59- He must be crazy!

Chapter 59

Friday a couple weeks later

I’m glad that things are kinda back to normal. I got up kinda early and was hanging around in the lounge doing some writing and listening to music. I looked up and I expected my early morning buddy Mike to be up but it was Gigi. “Morning G.” “Morning A” “So Austin is supposed to be coming to the shows this weekend since he is in school around here. I left him three passes at will call.” I nodded but not in an excited way. “What’s up girl?” “Nothing I just really don’t care either way. I would rather not see him and did he say who he’s bringing?” “Yeah I know but I promised and I don’t know but he’d be dumb to bring Jen.” “He ain’t that bright and he loves the stupid bitch.” We laughed “Well we can take the passes back from her.” “True. I’m still gonna try and avoid him he’s cool but still a little creepy in a bad way. Not like my favorite creeper.” I said as he threw his hands in the air because he was trying to scare Gigi and she turned around. “Mike you’re such an asshole sometimes.” “Sometimes?” I questioned making Gigi laugh. “Whatever you two.” He said rolling his eyes while sitting down and turning on the TV. We were just hanging out for a little bit when there was a knock on the door which was weird. Mike went to get it and it was my dad.

Why did you knock?” I questioned “Just in case.” He said with a smirk. “Yes wouldn’t want you to walk in on the Orgies that we have every day on the bus.” I said rolling my eyes, laughing and Gigi hit me. “Seriously Allison you are a smart ass.” My dad said. “Yeah yeah what’s up?” “Well I need Mike.” I chuckled a little. I opened my mouth to say something but I was cut off.  “Don’t even say anything smartass.” My dad said giving me his best cut the shit look. “And y’all have an interview at 1. So get ready.” He continued. “Ok we’ll be there.” We got up and got ready since it was 10 and I wanted to eat before the interview. We had to get everyone else out of bed. I went in my room and yelled from the door.  “Elijah get up Lazy. We have an interview to do at 1.” He groaned but didn’t get up. He is really cute when he is sleeping but I like to bug him so I went and jumped on him. He instantly wrapped his arms around me and let out a loud grunt. “Damn it Allison. I love you but you are a pain in the ass.” I started laughing and kissed his cheek. “It’s not funny. I swear you piss me off sometimes.” “Oh don’t be a crab ass Elijah. You might just hurt my feelings” He smiled a small smile. “Fuck you Allie” “Well not with that attitude.” I said trying to get up but he tightened his grip. Oh really?” He said with a serious face. “Good morning Georgia boy.” I said kissing his lips hoping he wasn’t really mad at me. “Good morning pretty girl.” “Now get up we need to shower and get ready for this interview.” He shook his head and kissed me again. “Ok lead the way.” He said getting up and following me to the bathroom. “So Austin is coming today.” I said with distain lining my words. “I though y’all were cool?” “We are I guess I still don’t really know if I should trust him.” “Well Just don’t be alone with him and I’ll be here so nothing to worry about.” I smiled and we quickly finished our shower because there was a line.

We got out and got dressed. By the time everyone was ready it was about 12. We went to the food tent and got some food. “I kinda hate interviews especially when people don’t tell us about it.” I said loud so my dad could hear me as he walked up. “You are always complaining. You’ll do just fine and you look half decent for pictures.” “You’re a horrible father. So mean to me.” I said laughing and he stuck his tongue out and giving me the finger. I rolled my eyes and gave him the finger back and he laughed. “Allison I know you didn’t just give your father the finger.” My mom said shaking her head. “He did it first.” I said and she looked at him. “That is not good you both need to stop.” We nodded in agreement and then busted with laughter because neither of us could hold it anymore. She shot us a look and we tried to stop laughing but couldn’t. “You two are a hot mess.” She said making us laugh harder. “Sorry momma but you married a child.” I said and my dad stuck his tongue out. “See daddy just proving a point.” I got up to throw out my plate and I was tackled from behind. “Damn it daddy.” I said wresting with him. I was wiggling and hitting him trying to gain the upper hand. “I’m a child huh?” “Yeah obviously look at you.” I said laughing. He began to tickle me and I started laughing but tickling pisses me off. I kicked my leg and accidently kicked my dad in his man parts. He rolled over grabbing himself and groaning. I couldn’t help but laugh “I’m so sorry daddy.” He put his hand to his lip making the sshhh motion. I laughed. “It’s not funny Allison.” He finally got out. “You’re gonna be singing a little higher tonight daddy.” I laughed but he looked like he wanted to kill me. “Allison I really don’t even want to look at your face right now.” He said rolling onto his back. “Well you know I hate being tickled and you got me dirty after you said I looked half decent.” I rolled my eyes. “I really just want to hurt you child.” He said with a slight laugh. “but daddy I love you, I really am sorry.” “Yeah whatever.” I went over to help him up. “Come on old man you’ll live. Trust me.” I laughed. “Whatever.” “You started this whole thing. So you better not really be mad at me.” “I’m not I love you but please don’t do that again.” “I’ll try it’s not like I did it on purpose. And I love you too.” I helped daddy sit down and mom was still giving us the evil eye. “See what happens when you act like children.” We just looked at her. “It’s called having fun momma. You are extra moody today.” “Don’t give me attitude Allison.” I just looked at my dad that was shaking his no. My mom has been extra moody but she’s preggo so I’ll let it slide. “Now Allison go get changed. You have 20 minutes.” She said. “See daddy and I kinda liked my outfit.” He rolled his eyes and shooed me away.