Chapter 12 Home!!

Chapter 12

Allie’s POV:

We pulled up to this beautiful yet normal looking house. I was so tired and it was almost 2 by the time we made it to the house. “Luke your house is beautiful” “Thanks darlin’” He put his arm around me mostly because he was drunk and we walked into the house. He gave me a tour and showed me to the room I would be sleeping in. It was a big room with a huge bed and its own bathroom. “Luke where is Maddie” “I don’t know. I’ll go look.” He walked out and came back and grabbed my hand and without saying anything walked me to a room. I looked in a Maddie was lying in bed with Bo. “Luke I’m gonna take her to the room with me even though they look so cute” “Why she’ll be fine here” “I don’t know. She has never woke up and I not be there. I don’t want to chance it.” “Ok then” I grabbed Maddie and walked back to my room. “Good night Luke” “Good night sweetheart” He gave both Maddie and I a kiss on the forehead. I walked into the room and Laid down with Maddie. I fell asleep instantly.

Then next morning I was woken up by the faint sound of sobbing. I was exhausted but I rolled over. “What’s wrong sweet girl?” “I miss mommy” “I know baby, I miss her too” “Why can’t we see her? I want to talk to her?” “Maddie mom is gone, she is in heaven and we can’t go there. But she can look down on us and I’m sure she is happy that we found a family and that we are loved and happy.” She was still crying and it was breaking my heart. “Sweet girl don’t cry. I love you and we have each other.” “I love you too sissy” It makes me sad seeing her sad like this. She is everything to me but I think once we get settled in she will be fine. I know she loves Luke and he will be the best father figure for her.She crawled into my arms and we fell back to sleep.

Luke’s POV:

I woke up kinda early maybe about 6 because I knew I had to get a lot of things taken care of. I rolled over and Cammie was just waking up “Good morning beautiful” “Good morning handsome” “So I found out something about Allie last night” “Oh really what’s that?” “That today is her 17th birthday” “What why didn’t she tell us earlier” “I don’t know she said she never did anything special and she just met us but I want to try to make this day special for her.” “Yeah we should but we have that thing today” “I know but we will work around it and make today special for her” Just as I said Bo came running in. “So Bo today is Allie’s Birthday” “Yayy I like birthday’s and I like Allie” He answered “Wanna go with me and get some stuff for her but it’s a surprise you have to keep a secret” “Ok daddy” he saidas he ran off to get ready. “What do you think we should get her?” I asked Cammie “Well a new phone for one considering she gave you hers and maybe a nice necklace and bracelet.” “Ok I better get ready so I can get back hopefully before the girls get up.” “Ok Love you” ‘Love you too” I got ready and left with Bo.

Allie’s POV:

It was almost 9 when we woke up again. I said good morning o her and picked her up and we went down stairs. “Morning Girls” “Morning Camille” I said “Morning Cammie” Maddie said reaching for Camille so I handed her to her. “You girls hungry” “Yes, but we can just have cereal” “Ok but that doesn’t seem like much of a Birthday breakfast. Happy birthday sweetheart” “Thank you Cammie. And cereal is fine.” “It’s Allie’s Birthday?” Maddie questioned “Yes it is sweet girl” “I thought Allie didn’t have a birthday?” Maddie asked confused “Everyone has a birthday Maddie and we are going to celebrate Allie’s today” Cammie answered “Yaay that means cake?” “Yes I’m sure there will be cake sweet girl” I said “Yes we are working out a day and there will be cake” “What’s the plan and where is Luke and Bo?” I said looking through the cabinets for cereal for Maddie and me. “Today is a surprise and Luke took Bo to run some Errands” Cammie said and I sat down with Maddie and ate 2 bowls of cereal. When we were done we sat on the couch and watched some TV. Luke came in about a half hour later with Bo. Bo came running in and sat down with us while Luke was taking picture. “You have fun with daddy Bobo?” Cammie Asked “Yeah, we got food. Hey Allie.” He said Climbing in my lap. “Hey Bo” “Happy Birthday Allie” He said giving me a big hug and kiss on the cheek. “Thank you sweet boy” I gave him a kiss on the top of his head as Luke continued to take pictures. “Luke stop it” I screamed “Why” “Because I look a hot mess” “So what I want to take a picture of my beautiful family” “You’re a pain in the butt” “I know but that’s what fathers are for” “Yeah I guess” “Come here I wanna show you something” I put Bo down on the couch with Maddie and turned on cartoons and walked into the kitchen with Luke. “What’s up Luke” “Well since it is your birthday Cam and I decide to get you some things” “Oh Luke you guys have already done enough for Maddie and I.” “Well Allie Birthday’s call for gifts” “Ummm Ok if you say so” Luke smiles and hands me a brand new Iphone. “Oh Luke you didn’t have to get me this” ‘Well I think this is one thing you needed. I also had them transfer your pictures and important stuff over and I added all the important numbers of everyone and people you’ll meet later.” “Oh ok” I said taking the phone and looking through the phone and looking at the names. Some I didn’t know but he put his in as Luke Awesome Dad. I couldn’t help but laugh. “Do you have an Email Allie?” “Yeah why?” “Cause you can set up an Instagram and Twitter so we can actually tag you in stuff.” “Oh ok can you help me?” “Yeah of course” Luke helped me get signed up for them and I added some of the family and Gigi. Then I got my first alert it was one of the pictures from earlier with a caption [This is my beautiful family. Glad that we could add @AllieMarie and little Miss Maddie to our family] I smiled at him “Luke” “Yeah Allie” He said flashing that Luke Bryan smile. I just hugged him tight. “Thank you so much” “For What?” “Everything. Thank you for showing us kindness and what family is supposed to be. Welcoming us with open arms and caring about us like no one else really has. I am the luckiest trespasser ever” I said hugging him again and smiling. “No Allie we are the lucky ones I love you and so does Cam and everyone else.” “I love you too Luke and everyone else in this crazy family” He smiled and Cammie walked into the Kitchen. “Good timing baby. One more present for now.” “More?” He smiled and handed me a box. “This better not be expensive” He just smiled as I opened the box my jaw dropped.” “Guys this is too expensive, I can’t take this” “Do you like it” Luke asked “Yes I love it” I answered trying to hold back my smile. “Well then it is yours” Cammie said as she helped me put on this white gold necklace and bracelet with camo and a couple diamonds. It was beautiful. I’ve ever had anything so nice. “Thank you so much” I said and gave them both a big hug and went to go sit on the couch but the doorbell rang. I was gonna answer it but Luke told me not to and he answered it being all secretive. “Why don’t you and Maddie go get showered up and Allie don’t come down till we call ya. OK?” Cammie said with this silly grin on her face. “Ok, Come on Maddie” I reached out my hand and she took. We went up to our room and I ran her a bath and put her in.