Chapter 16: Where are we going?

Chapter 16

We got on the Party bus and Maddie was sitting with her TyTy of course. Everyone was having a blast I decided to post my pictures. I posted the picture of just the girls and tagged them in it [These women are beautiful inside and out. I’m lucky to even be in the same room with them. #family Glamed up for the day] Then I posted the picture of Luke and I [ Because of this amazing guy and his big heart I have smiled more than I have my entire life. Thank you for taking a chance on a trespassing runaway. LOL Love ya Luke.] Then I posted the big group picture one of the crazy funny ones. I tagged them in it [They may not be all put together but they’re mine and that’s all that matters. I love them! #Family #Crazy] We were driving for a while but really felt like we weren’t getting anywhere. “Elijah do you know where we are going?” “Nope.” “Liar, Elijah it’s not nice to tell a lie” I said gently slapping his arm. “Luke will kill me if I told you” “Ok fine then, Do you know how long we’ll be on this bus?” “Nope” “Liar” I said smiling. He put his arm around me and whispered “You’re gonna have fun just relaxed“Fine” I sat back still in his arm surprisingly comfortable maybe Cammie was right. I was just nervous.  I was reading through my comments on my post and everyone else’s post about me on Instagram and Twitter there were a lot of people who were nice, but there were a lot of mean ones. People were defending me also which I thought was nice. “Elijah why are people so hateful. I don’t know if I like this social media thing.” I showed him some of the really hurtful comments. “There just jealous they would do anything to meet these people and you call them family and after meeting you one night they call you family and love you. I am really related to Jason and get hate. I know it hurts to be judged by people who don’t know you but it’s part of what you get when Luke Bryan is your guardian and you are a part of this group.” “I guess I’ve been called mean names before but I just don’t understand. I would never do that.” “Well that’s because in spite of what you’ve been through you are a kind hearted person” I smiled. “And your smile is like a box of puppies. Pure happiness” I laughed at that but it was really cute and sweet “Thank Elijah you are a sweetheart.” “I mean it Allie” I gave him a kiss on the cheek and Luke gave me the evil eye and I just smiled at him. I looked over and saw that Maddie was sleeping in T’s lap so I went to go get her. “Here T I’ll take her so you can hang out and get a drink or something” “Ok but I don’t mind” “I know but she’s kinda my responsibility” He handed her to me and I went and sat back down by Elijah wondering where we will be going. “It feels like we keep driving in circles like on and off the highway or something” He just smiled “Seriously why the hell are we driving in circles?” Everyone started laughing. “She finally figured it out” Luke said with a smile “I don’t get it? Why are we driving in circles?” “We had time to kill so we decided to drive in circles and around just to see how long it takes you to figure it out and just hang out a little bit.” I rolled my eyes and sat back and I noticed we were now in downtown Nashville It was still early but beautiful. We pulled up to what I think was an office building, studio, radio station or something. There were so many people with cameras outside there. Everyone piled off the bus. I guess T and Layla are ready to go public because they walked off after Ash and BK hand in hand. I stayed back. “What’s wrong Allison” Elijah asked me. “There are so many people out there. I don’t understand” “You don’t have to be scared sweetheart. I’m here for you.” “I know but I know they aren’t here for me. So what is all this?” “Well they had something planned for today and they tried to reschedule but they couldn’t so they worked it into your birthday” “Well then I’ll just wait here” “I don’t think Luke will let that happen”  He said looking at the door “Allison Marie what are you waiting for?” Luke said “See told ya” Elijah said walking off the bus smiling. Luke took Maddie from me. We walked towards the door. “You ok Allie?” “I’m just a little nervous. People are already talking bad about me I just don’t want that pressure.” “Don’t let them get to you Allie. You are perfect, sweet, kind, beautiful and polite sometimes and one of the best people I have met. Just smile that pretty smile that melts my heart and let them be jealous because no matter what anyone says you are gonna be my daughter.” I smiled and gave him a hug and he kissed my forehead. Then we walked to the door which felt like it went on forever. Halfway down Maddie woke up and started freaking out because of all the people and cameras and yelling. Luke tried to calm her down but it wasn’t working so I took her from him. “Madison It’s ok Allie and Luke are here for you.” That didn’t work she was still freaking out “Shhhh Maddie I know there is a lot going on here but we’re safe I promise” “You promise Allie” She said as she wiped her face “I promise and Luke promises too” She looked at Luke “Pinky promise Luke” She held out her little pinky and Luke took it with his. “Of course I pinky Promise” She reached out her arms and he too her back. He gave her a kiss on the forehead and continued into the building finally. When we got in there we all were just hanging out in the green room. They had so much good food. I guess this is a studio and usually they have separate green rooms but this group wanted one big room. They had snacks and stuff but Luke said not to fill up on the. Maddie came up with Bo “Allie can you do the song?” “Maddie I don’t have what I need here” “Well find it Allie” “Your wish is my command sweet girl” “Yaaay” Now I have to search for the right thing for this song after searching I call Maddie and Bo over to the table In the corner. Maddie’s favorite movie well at the moment is Pitch Perfect so of course I had to learn Cups song. So I started singing for Maddie and Bo in the corner hoping not to draw attention but of course Elijah came over and by the end everyone was there watching. Then I had to do it again for Luke because he caught the very end and got very pouty. So I started from the beginning I love watching Maddie’s face just from the Cups alone. She loves it.  When I was done I saw Luke walked away and he was talking to some guy who looked official. He then called me over.