Chapter 13: Getting Follower and Getting Beautiful!!

Chapter 13

While she was in there I uploaded picture from our trip on to my Instagram. I was shocked at how many followers I had already on both Instagram and Twitter but I guess since Luke posted that picture people just followed me. It’s kind of weird because some people are really nice but other are saying mean things. I had a girl call me a dirty whore. I just ignored it and washed Maddie’s hair and put her in a pair of shorts and a tank top. “Ok all set sweet girl. I would tell you to stay here but I know that would never happen.” I said as she went walking out the room. “Be careful on the stairs” “OK” I grabbed my stuff and started the shower then took a nice long, hot shower. When I was done through on leggings and a Luke Bryan tee shirt Gianna got me at a concert. I sat on my bed and tried to get a hang of this whole twitter thing. [Confined to my room because @LukeBryanOnline and @CamilleBryan are downstairs doing god knows what. P.S I hate surprises!!] The first one to comment was Blake [@AllieMarie Stop whining I can here you at my house Allie Cat! You big Brat. ;)] [@blakeshelton Are you drunk already? you used to be my favorite Blakers. Not anymore] [Not drunk yet… I’ll always be your favorite. Love ya Allie Cat. Happy Birthday] [Love ya 2 drunk uncle Blakers] Blake is the best there were more comments and again so much negativity. I have a lot more followers now though especially after Blake just tweeted me. Miranda, T, BK, Ash, and Layla also wished me a happy birthday on Twitter. That gained me more followers also. Finally Luke called me down. I walked downstairs and I was shocked at the sight. I was smiling from ear to ear. “Luke what is all this? “ “Well I’m treating you girls to a home beauty day to get ready for tonight” ‘This is crazy. I think you lost your mind. Did you fall and hit your head or something? Everyone in the room started to laugh. “I figured you’d want to look nice for your birthday and I’m sure you’ve never had anything like this before.” “I still think you hit your head or need to be in a nice room where the walls are padded.” Luke laughed. “Well if you think I’m crazy now you might as well just go buy me a strait jacket because I got some stuff up my sleeve.” “Oh gosh what did you two do?” “You’ll see now I’m gonna take Bo and hang with the guys. The girls should be here any minute now.” Luke said and as he said it they walked in. “Speak of the She Devils” He said walking out the door with Bo. “So what should we do with this hair?”  The hairstylist asked. Like I said my hair is really long down my back and not very well taken care of. It spends a lot of time in a ponytail or a bun. “I don’t know never do anything with it. I’ve never been to a salon. If my hair got too long or annoying my mom would cut it. So yeah just no bangs.The hairstylist came walking over. “I say we go Blonde.” I just look at her and start to get up. “I’m just kidding I’m thinking we keep your base and add some light highlights. Also long layers but we need to cut off a good amount because your ends are really damaged sweetie”  “I don’t know what all that meant. Just not too short please. What do you think Ash?” “I think it sound perfect” “Ok let’s do it” I think I’m getting used to this Instagram and Twitter thing now. I took a pic of the set up and posted it on Instagram [Thank you @LukeBryan for everything so far, you are making this birthday the best ever. Don’t know what else you have planned but I know as long as I am with you and my new family it will be perfect. I love y’all] Luke commented [Love ya too Allie I know you will look beautiful today.] This day has been perfect so far. I just can’t believe that Cammie and Luke would do all this for me and they don’t even know me. They have accepted me into their family and are making me feel like I’m a Bryan. I love them so much already I really hope that I get to stay with them. “Allie AAAALLLLIIIIEEE” “Oh sorry what is it Maddie?” “Can I get a haircut?” “Once you cut it, It takes a while to grow back.” “Das fine. I want to get a haircut like Allie.” “Ok just not too short” I told the hairstylist and she ran off. They finished my hair and loved the cut and color of it. While they were doing my hair they also did my nails and that was something new. I didn’t get anything fancy just a natural nail with a white tip.

Then they wheeled out a rack with all these dresses on it. “I looked at some of your clothes to get sizes” Cam said cracking a smile. She is a beautiful women and so sweet. I was looking through the rack and it was sad. I guess I was visibly sad. “What’s wrong Allie?” “Do you not like anything?” Cammie asked looking disappointed. “They are beautiful but if you didn’t notice I don’t wear shorts or dresses.” “Why” “I have…” I stopped myself. “Can’t I just wear pants?” I asked “No sweetheart, you’re young and beautiful and today is a night for dresses.” Cammie grabs the rack and Ash and we go into the downstairs guest room. “So what’s going on Allie why don’t you want to wear a dress? You know you can tell us anything.” Ash said “Well I have some scars and burns on parts of my legs mostly on my upper thigh and hip area. The newer ones look really bad because I ran out of the medicated cream from the doctors and the over the counter stuff doesn’t work as well.” I said trying to hold back the tears and I can see Cammie and Ash were doing the same. “I just don’t want anyone to see them. If we take a picture and have to explain them.” “I understand we will find you one that is longer” Cammie said letting a tear fall as she handed me a dress. “Try this one on” I went to the bathroom put on a black dress and it had a little bit of sparkle to it. I came out trying to hold back the tears. “It’s too short” I said Ash and Cammie were trying not to stare. “It’s Ok I know they look horrible they usually fade after a couple months with proper care. But that was just in time for him to do it again.” I gave Cammie a hug and Ash hugged me because we couldn’t hold back the tears. “Allie it’s just the more I learn about you…” I cut Cam off “The more you regret taking me in?” Her and Ash hugged me tighter “No Allie I wish we would have found you sooner or someone would have saved you from all that hurt” “Me too” She let go and Ash handed me a beautiful dress. It was a tube top corset back dress with a silver sparkle top and the bottom was midnight blue flowy and high low.  I came out and they went all girl on me. “I guess you like it” “Yes this is the dress. I’m sure Eli will like it” “I guess Luke told you?” “Yeah he did” “Well did he tell you I told Elijah no because I’m damaged goods. I’m sure he wouldn’t want me if he really knew me. But Luke is funny he said he’d kill him.” “Sounds about right for my crazy husband.” Cam said “And you’re not damaged. And even if you are Allie everyone has baggage.”  Ash said. “I am damaged and my baggage would fill a semi-truck. I wouldn’t know how to be in a relationship considering I haven’t really seen any healthy ones up until now.” “Your first boyfriend everyone is nervous about that” Cammie said “It’s not that” “Well what is it?” I decided to change out of my dress since I had to get my makeup done.