Chapter 58- Silent treatment

Chapter 58

Well we are nearing the last couple weeks of the tour and I’m actually really excited. I can’t wait to be home for the next couple months. Right now we are in Myrtle Beach South Carolina. I was being really lazy and just didn’t want to move out of bed. “You planning on eating?” Elijah said walking in with a smile on his face. “No. I’m just gonna stay here all day.” “Oh come on baby. Get out of bed. It’s bad enough that you and Gigi aren’t talking and her and Mike are staying on the bus with your dad but you can’t lock yourself in the room.” “Ugh it has nothing to do with her. Even though I don’t know what her damn problem is. I’m not hungry and I just want to be lazy.” “Well you can’t because we are going out exploring on our free day.” “This is one place I’ve been Elijah. I don’t need to explore it. Y’all can go I’ll stay here.” He gave me a disapproving look then hopped on the bed and started to tickle me. I don’t know anyone in the world that enjoys being tickled it is like legal torture. “Get out of bed Woman.” Elijah said with a grin on his face. “Leave me alone Georgia boy or I will hurt you.” I retorted. “Come on pretty girl. Please.” He said kissing my lips softly. “I’m still not getting up.” I replied with a smile. He sighed and got up and turned on the shower. I just started going through my phone and looking at stuff. Gigi and I have been arguing for the last couple weeks since Nana showed up. We argue over nothing or it seems like everything I say to her sets her off. I don’t know what I did but I just rather not be around her. I seriously just want to punch her in the face. So we are avoiding each other if she won’t tell me what’s bothering her then I can’t do anything for her. “You gonna take a shower Elijah.” I said as he walked back into the room breaking my thoughts. “Nope” “So why did you turn on the shower dumb ass.” I snapped back rolling my eyes. He just got an evil smile on his face and threw me over his shoulder. “Elijah don’t you dare.” I screamed in protest, he just started laughing. “I hate you.” I said as he threw me in the shower with my clothes on. “You love me babe. Now shower because we are having a friendtervention.” I started laughing. “Did you seriously just say Friendtervention? And I’ll pass on that though.” “Yep and I don’t care. You and G are working your shit out today.” I rolled my eyes and started taking off my now wet clothes throwing them in the sink.

Gigi’s POV:

Well the last couple weeks have sucked pretty much. Allie and I have been fighting and avoiding each other and now Mike and I are staying on poppa bears bus because the sight of Allie makes me angry. I don’t know why I guess I’m just really stressed and I’m taking it out on her. I kinda want her to hate me so it’s easier for me to leave when we go to the last show in Raleigh. I haven’t told anyone yet but my parents are being assholes and I didn’t do what they asked so they are making me come back. That’s the last thing I want I really want to stay. We have been taking classes this whole time so we will be done by the New Year and suppose to start Belmont in the spring semester. I feel bad but I’m just angry and Allie is annoying.  “Gianna Marie get out of that bed now.” “No Mike. I just want to relax. Is that too much to ask for?” “Yes it is. Even when you aren’t together you guys are so much alike. That’s what Allie wants to do.” “I don’t care what she said or is doing. Just leave me the hell alone.” “You are a pain in the ass baby girl.” He walked away leaving me to believe I won this time. I heard the shower turn on. I rolled back over and started playing with my phone.  Thinking about everything that has gone on these last couple weeks when mike came back. “I thought you were getting in the shower.” I asked shooting him a confused look. “Nope not me.” He said with an evil look. “Well turn it off. I’m not getting in because I’m not getting out of bed anytime soon.” I said dropping my phone on the bed and crossing my arms in protest. “That’s what you think.”  He said pulling me out of bed and onto his shoulder. “What are you doing crazy?” “Oh nothing.” He said walking towards the bathroom. “Michael don’t you dare.” I yelled slapping his back but him not stopping until he dropped me in the shower fully clothed. “Ugh I hate you so much. Why am I even dating you?” “No you don’t and you’re dating me because I’m awesome. Now shower and get dressed we are going out and we are having a friendtervention.” “Wait what? Did you and Elijah think that up. It’s pure genius and I’m not interested.” I snapped sarcastically while rolling my eyes. “Well I don’t care it’s happening sweetheart.” I guess he actually won this round. I took off my wet clothes and threw them in the sink. I was in here so I might as well take a shower right?