Chapter 31 Loving and Confessions

Chapter 31

Luke’s POV

Great the girls are just gonna go upstairs and leave me with an upset wife. She looked so angry but beautiful. She always looked beautiful even when she’s pissed at me. “Babe I’m sorry I just got carried away with the girls. I didn’t even know you were still packing. I thought we were gonna do it in the morning” I said walking over to her and giving her a kiss on the cheek. “You get to be the fun one and I always have to discipline. The girls need boundaries, rules and guidance and most of all they need to act like girls. So they don’t think beating the crap out of each other is acceptable.” “Come on baby they are good girls we can have fun. They know that we mean business. And they love you Cam you are fun too not as fun as me but you’re still fun.I don’t think we have to worry about another fight this bad again.” I said pulling her close to me into a hug. “Yeah if you say so. We all know Allie loves you more. I guess I’ll have to settle for my little Princess and Gianna when she’s in a more girly mood.” She smiled “Allie loves us both equally but she’s her daddy’s girl.” She smiled “Yeah I know that babe. Let’s go to bed.” We turned off all the lights and locked up the house then headed to our room. When we got to bed she laid down. I was kinda exhausted. “I really am sorry baby” I said climbing into bed and kissing her neck. “I know you are babe. It’s fine.” “No I’m really really sorry.” I said kissing her neck more and then kissing her lips and back to her neck making a moan slip her lips. I rolled over on top of her and started kissing her with passion. Words can’t explain how much I love this woman. “I love you so much Cam” “I love you too Luke” We made passionate love for almost 2 hours. “Wow that was amazing” Cam said “Yeah it was. I had to make it good because we won’t have much privacy on the road.” She laughed “Yeah I know with 4 kids and Luke I have something to tell you.” She said sitting down and pulling her legs up into her chest. She looked so worried which made me even more nervous. “Baby what’s wrong? You’re worrying me.” “Well I just umm. Never mind we should just go to bed.” I gave her the you have got to be kidding me look. “I don’t think so because I wouldn’t sleep and I would go crazy spill the beans Camille Bryan” “You know how Mel and I went shopping the other day.” “Yeah what happened?” A tear left her eye and that just broke my heart. “What is it baby, Why are you so upset?” “We did go shopping but we went to the doctor also.” “The doctor what’s wrong are you alright?” I said now I had tears in my eye thinking about what could be wrong with her. “Luke” She said with more tears. “Cam you’re killing me baby girl what is it? We can handle anything.” “Luke we’re having another baby.” She said sticking her head into my chest more. I laughed a little. She looked up at me with tears in her eye still. “Why are you laughing?” “Why are you crying? This is amazing beautiful I’m gonna be a daddy to another little person” I laughed a little more wiping her tears. “I didn’t think you would be happy. You never wanted more than two kids and now we already have 3 well 4 including Gianna because she’s not going anywhere and I don’t want her to. I didn’t know if you would be upset. I am happy but I guess the hormones are already getting the best of me.” She said and I laughed again this time she slapped my chest. “Well I know we have a house full but I love all those kids and I love this baby already. It’s not like we can’t afford to take care of them all.” I put my hand on her belly and started to kiss it. “SO when do I get to meet this little person that I really hope is another little boy.” “Well the baby should make its debut around Valentine’s day. I’m about 2 months right now.” “Well I can’t wait.” “Luke let’s wait a little while before we tell anyone including the kids. Well Mel knows but no one else.” “Ok that’s fine with me. Good night baby girl Love you” “Good night Love you too” I leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss and cuddled up close to her. I went to sleep thinking about how excited I was about another baby and how fast our family was growing. A month ago we only had Bo. Then we added my little bear and my princess Maddie and of course Gigi because like Cam said she’s not going anywhere. I wouldn’t want to separate her and Allie anyway. Now we are having another baby I hope it is a boy. Bo would love that and I would too. I eventually fell asleep.