Chapter 48: Happy b-day Poppa bear

Chapter 48

Allie’s POV:

Yesterday I had my first therapy session and it was rough. I don’t know if I like this because he wants to dig deep into my past. He said we can do phone sessions and in person when I’m home. He said he needed to talk to me at least twice a week. I guess cause I’m really jacked up. The good thing is I am waking up in my room in my bed and today is my dad’s surprise party. I got out of bed and decided to go downstairs. Of course my mom was up. “Morning momma” “Morning sweetie.” “Where is the old man?” “The guys are keeping him busy till everything is set up.” “Ya think he knows? I’m sure he knows. He always figures out the surprise.” “I don’t think he knows. Lets hope those idiots don’t ruin it today.” We laughed we ate breakfast and I went to see if my present for daddy was delivered I decided to get him a boat. I was gonna get him a new tractor for the farm but the big dummy went and bought himself one. He has a boat but I got him a nice pontoon boat that could actually fit like half our family. I hope he likes it and doesn’t flip out. Gigi helped me pick it out and customize what we could in the shot time so it’s from both of us. I can’t wait for him to get back. It’s 12 now and people are showing up at 1 but everything is set up. I got in the shower. I have an obsession with making t-shirts so I got Gigi and I crop tops that Say happy birthday poppa bear and on the back mine said little bear and Gigi’s said Panda bear with a design. I put on a pair of light blue jean shorts. I did my makeup natural and I had Gigi Braid my hair around so it pulled my hair to over my right side then I put it into a ponytail so you could see the back of my shirt. Gigi wore her makeup natural and she had me French braid her hair. Then we put on our Hat’s that also said Happy Birthday Poppa bear. I know it’s not his actual birthday but it’s his party. It was 115 and people were showing up. The first were Layla, Ash, and Mel since the guys are keeping dad busy. Then Elijah and Jake showed up. They were here earlier setting up with momma. “Hey Jake” “Hey Allie” I gave him a hug. “Hey Georgia boy.” “Hey beautiful.” He said giving me a kiss which was interrupted by Chase clearing his throat. “Not you too rice cake?” “No but you’re in the damn way. Take your face sucking somewhere else.” He laughed and people started pouring in. I love that so many people showed up for my dad. A lot of people are on tour and working but if they could come they did. It’s like a who’s who of Nashville here right now. 2 o’clock rolled around and I got a text from the creeper <We’re pulling up now> <OK> I told everyone to quiet down that they were coming. They came around and we all said surprise and my dad looked shocked but I know he was faking I laughed and ran over and hugged him. “Which one of these idiots ruined the surprise?” “No one I am surprised that was my surprise face.” “Yeah ok which one of you idiots ruined it?” I said pointing at BK, Tyler, Creeper and Uncle Jay. They all pointed to BK and he started laughing. “I knew there was a reason I hated you.” I said punching him in the arm. “Ow that hurt and I didn’t do it they are conspiring against me. He figured it out on his own.” I punched him again. “Sure he did. Asshole.” I whispered the last part so only he could hear it. “What was that last part Allie?” He said laughing and I ran off with my dad. “I was surprised and everything looks perfect little bear.” “Fine I guess I’ll let those idiots live then. I gotta do everything always or something goes wrong.” He laughed “Yes you do.” We went in and he said hi to everyone and I went to mingle.

It was about 7 and I was bursting with excitement to give my dad his present so I went to find him. He was standing around with the guys great. “Daddy Daddy Daddy” I said excited “What what what?” He answered and the guys started making fun of me. “Shut it you guys.” I gave them the evil eye. They laughed “What is it Allie?” “I wanna give you your present but you have to put on a blindfold.” “Um ok and I’m scared.” He said laughing I put it on him and I started walking I was so excited I wasn’t paying attention I made him run right into a table. “Damn it Allie you are supposed to guide the blind” I laughed “Sorry poppa bear.” We started walking again and I got excited again and he tripped over a chair and fell pulling me down with him. “Allison I’m gonna take this blindfold off.” “No daddy don’t I’m sorry.” We just laughed “Here Luke we will help you since your daughter is the worst at this.” T said and Creeper guided him to the garage where the boat was. We got there and Gigi and I were really excited this boat was perfect. “Ok now don’t freak out just be happy. OK?” I asked because he freaked when I got Bo and Maddie the four wheelers. “Um no promises.” I let him take off the blind fold. “See daddy new garage doors.” I laughed “Oh girls I love them. They look just like the old ones.” We had a good laugh as he hugged us excited yelling about his new garage doors that look just like his old garage doors. Also how we were the best. Finally we calmed him down. “Ok dad Glad your excited but just kidding.” I opened the garage and he saw the boat and he was like a kid on Christmas. He ran over to it and was looking at it. “Allison Marie Bryan You bought this?” “Yes I did. I was gonna get you a dang tractor but you went and bought one.” “This is a really expensive gift Allie.” “Well daddy I don’t know where Maddie and I and even Gigi would be without you. I wanted to get you something you would love you deserve it for being an amazing poppa bear.” “Thanks girls” “You’re welcome poppa bear” We both said. And gave him a hug and kiss on the cheek. “Well I wish I would have taken you in Allie” “Don’t worry Uncle Jay if you are on your best behavior you might get an awesome gift.” I said winking at him. “Yeah we all know that you girls got this because you girls love to be out on the boat.” Uncle Jay said and we just smiled. We took a picture and my dad posted [Bday present from @AllieMarie & @GiannaMarie. Thanks girls for the new boat can’t wait to get it in the water.] I retweeted it and favorite it. [@LukeBryanOnline only the best gift for the best poppa bear.] The party was so much fun it ended early because we had an early bus call to head to Savanah Georgia, Atlanta Georgia and then I guess somewhere close to Statesboro. I’m excited to see Georgia and where my dad and Elijah are from.

Kind of a short chapter but I hope y'all are enjoying my story. Thanks for All the comments and Votes. There is still a lot of craziness to come so I hope y'all stick with me on this journey.