Chapter 52: The Evil Inside

Chapter 52   

Allie’s POV:

The next morning I woke up early as usual. I don’t sleep much at all I’m usually up by 6 and everyone sleeps in. I go to get out of bed trying not to wake up Elijah but it didn’t work. “What time is it?” He whispers still half asleep. “It’s 6. Go back to sleep.” I reply giving him a kiss. He groans and kisses me back. Then rolls over again and goes back to sleep. He’s so cute. I got out of bed still feeling like crap about yesterday. I walked into the lounge and Mike was up playing Xbox. I was hoping no one was up but whatever I’ll just ignore him. “Hey brat?” He said looking up from his game. I just ignored him and walked to the kitchen to get some tea. “Allie John and Chase said what’s up.” I ignored him again sitting at the counter. “Guys I gotta go something’s wrong with Allie” He said next thing I know he was sitting next to me. “SO what’s wrong?” “Nothing just not in a talking mood.” “That’s rare.” I laughed a little “Shut up creeper.” “Well that’s more like it.” He said nudging me. “SO really what’s wrong? You wanna go for a walk and talk?” “No I’m fine wouldn’t want to get you in trouble.” “Fine then we’ll talk here.” He said being stern. “Can’t we just play video games?” “Nope now come on and spill it.” He said dragging me to the couch. “Yesterday just sucked so bad.” “I agree but it will all be fine.” “No I am just so angry all the time it scares me Mike.” “Why are you scared Allie you may lose your temper but you’ll be fine.” “No I don’t feel like it. It’s not going to be Ok.” “I think it will. I know everything.” I let out a little laugh. “Yeah ok. I just wish that I was raised by Luke and Cam because they are good people and I would be a good person.” “Allison you’re crazy if you think that you are anything but a good person” I just put my head down because he doesn’t understand. “I feel like I was raised by evil and I’m evil too. I am just like my step dad Mike. I’m angry and Violent and a horrible person.” I said breaking down crying. “Allison listen to me you are nothing like him. You are having a rough patch but after everything you’ve been through and going through therapy it’s understandable. You are not evil. You’re a brat but there isn’t an evil bone in that body.” I just continued to cry into his shoulder and he hugged me tight. “You don’t know that Mike. I go from normal to really Angry in an instant I feel like I’m really gonna hurt someone. Look at yesterday with Elijah’s Ex, and then I wanted to hurt Uncle Jay and then Taylor. One day I won’t be able to control it. why am I just like him?” I just cried more. “You’re not Allie. Trust me you’re not.” “Sometimes I think everyone would be better if I wasn’t here.” “Don’t say that Allie.” I just collapsed in his arms because I just want to run away or die. I guess I’m lucky to have him I just don’t know what I’m gonna do. I just gotta get my shit together. I was bawling my eyes out laying my head in Mike’s lap and he was running his hands through my hair.

Mike’s POV:

Well that was a little heavy with Allie I feel bad for her. She is going through a lot of things right now. She broke down and ended up falling asleep in my lap which isn’t a big deal for us because we are good friends. I’ll probably never hear the end of it from Taylor but I don’t care right now because Allie needs me. I was just sitting there watching TV when Luke came out. “Hey Mike.” “Hey Luke.” “She ok?” He asked seeing that Allie’s eye’s were puffy. “No actually she’s not Luke. She thinks she’s evil because of her anger issues. She said she’s like her step dad.” I looked down at her. She looked so peaceful. “Why would she think a crazy thing like that?”  He said looking down at her confused. “Well after yesterday with everything that happened I guess in her mind she thinks she was raised by evil there is no way she can’t be evil.” “I’ll talk to her when she wakes up.” “Luke I’m worried about her. She’s not herself since well you know. I don’t know what to do.” “I’m worried too Mike but we’ll all support her and she’ll get through it. She’s nothing like that man. She’s a kind and caring young lady.”  “I know that but she says everyone would be better off if she wasn’t here.” He just looked down at her I could tell he was worried. Who knows what she may do. Luke went to make some coffee and I was sitting there on the couch. When Taylor came out I could tell by her face she was pissed. She walked past me “What the fuck Michael.” She yelled I just looked at her because she was being ridiculous. She stormed off the bus. I lifted Allie’s head and Luke slid under her. “I don’t know why you deal with it Mike.” Luke said running his hand across Allie’s face. I just looked at him.