Chapter 41- Going There

Chapter 41

Allie’s POV

I woke up from my nap not wanting to move because I didn’t want to face reality I just wanted to lay in Elijah’s arms forever. I know my mom said not to worry but I think dad and Uncle Jay are gonna be pissed. I lifted my head a little. “Hey beautiful girl” “Hey handsome” I said leaning up to give him a kiss. I got up and went to the bathroom then he did the same. I looked at the clock. “Holy crap Elijah it’s almost 6.” I grabbed a change of clothes that consisted of a pair of tan summer pants with a black and tan crop top. I brush my hair and used products to make it wavy then put on a funky black and tan headband. I did a natural make up look I put my bathing suit under it just in case. “Ok ready.” “That was fast and you look gorgeous.” “Thanks baby.” I took some more migraine medicine and we walked off the bus and were greeted by Jake and Gigi. “Girl I thought you were gonna sleep all night.” I laughed she was so amped up. “We need to talk?” “Ok” She drags me by the lake. “OK what is crazy girl?” “Don’t freak out please. I made a mistake but not really.” “Gianna” “I know but we were safe. I swear I’m taking the pill like daily and we used a condom.” “Oh my, you little Skank.” “Allison” “No I’m happy for you I guess. Just be safe. Jason will kill Jake and Luke will kill you. How was it though?” “Like nothing I have ever experienced. I mean I’ve been with a few guys.” We both laughed “Yeah I know G” “But this was different He was different. I think for the first time I actually made love and didn’t just have sex.” “That’s good G. I’m happy for you. Let’s hope he don’t turn into an Ass” “Allison. I don’t think he will.” “If he does I will kick his dumb ass.” “Whose ass you kicking babe?” “You’re friends.” “What I do?” Jake said looking confused. Gigi and I just busted out laughing. “Nothing babe. She is just saying. Ya know never mind.” The guys just shook their head and laughed. “You look good Allie. I didn’t say it before.” “Thanks G. I got it from your stuff.” I laughed. “Oh I just noticed that.” She laughed. We walked back up by the buses.  And out of nowhere I was in the air then on Jason’s shoulders. “Uncle Jay put me down you nut.” “Not till you forgive.” “This is not the way you apologize.” He starts tickling my legs and I start kicking and laughing. “I’m sorry Allison Marie Bryan. I was an idiot and over reacted. I love you and I’m sorry” He was tickling me still. “Uncle Jay stop you’re gonna make me pee myself. You owe Elijah and apology too.” He stopped tickling me and said sorry to Elijah. He set me down on my feet. “I love you Uncle Jay. I could never stay mad at you.” I gave him a kiss on the cheek. Him and Elijah hugged and he walked away. “Your Uncle is odd.” “Yeah he is but he’s a good person.” “that’s true. I’m glad you get that from him.” I smiled giving him a kiss on his lip and he pulled me closer to him and deepened the kiss. “You always make me smile when you kiss me” He laughed as I saw Luke walking over. I went to walk away. “Don’t you have to talk to him eventually.” Elijah said grabbing hold of me.

Luke walked up to me and hugged me so tight. “I’m sorry.” We both said at the same time. “Daddy I’m sorry I lost my temper. I’m sorry I was disrespectful and had a bad attitude. I’m just sorry I was a horrible daughter.” “Oh little bear I deserved it. I over reacted and I should have trusted y’all but it’s hard as a father to see your daughter gettin so close to a guy.” “I get it daddy but you have to promise you can’t do it again.” “I promise little bear. I love you.” “I love you too daddy. Now It’s almost time for T.R to go on let’s go.” “Ok and by the way you look cute.” Thanks daddy.” We walked up to our area that was an area on the stage  with the perfect view. I was holding Elijah’s hand and daddy had his arm around me. When we walked up he kissed my forehead and walked over to my mom. “Glad to see you two back to normal.” “Of course.” We both said at the same time making everyone laugh. The lights dimmed and Then T.R started to perform and was amazing. Then Cole went on and he was awesome. When they got off I made sure to give them a hug and tell them how good they were. I have never seen anyone in concert so this is all new. Then Uncle Jay closed the show. We were all singing and dancing to every song. I was with my amazing boyfriend, best friends and family having the time of my life. We were taking tons of pictures and videos for the first weekend of the tour.  When Uncle Jay came off stage I gave him a hug. “oh Allie I’m gross and sweaty.” It’s all good Uncle Jay. You are amazing out there?” “Thanks Allie Cat.” He smiled and walked off stage to get unhooked.