Chapter 43- Meet & Greet Fun

Chapter 43

Elijah, Gigi, Jake and I went to the FGL meet and greet because it’s something to do and it’s better than sitting around with the real adults and I enjoy meeting fans. “So how much did you girls drink.” Ash asked “Not a lot we shared 2 cups of Jack and Coke and then rice cake gave us a shot of jack.” We laughed “You know they hate their nicknames right.” “Yep but its soo funny.” We talked for a little while. “Ugh who invited these brats to our meet greets.” “Ugh Frack you BK. I’m always wanted.” I laughed and he laughed “You are an odd child Allie.” “I know that’s why y’all love me. Duh bro.” I laughed “You’re so tipsy. It’s pretty funny.” He said. There were so many people at the meet and greet but it was awesome. Girls were going crazy and we were talking to some of the fans in line. I turned on some Music. “Allison Marie.” “Gosh Tracker you sound like daddy.” Everyone started laughing. “Well someone has to be a responsible adult around you children.” He said pointing at Gigi, Elijah, Jake and I because we were dancing with some of the fans. I don’t know why he lumped Elijah and Jake in there the only thing they do is make out with us when we want to. They are usually the more responsible ones because they don’t want Uncle Jay pissed off. But whatever.  “The only children in this room are Brian Edward Kelley and Tyler Reed Hubbard.”  I said laughing “Yeah I’m surprised you have them behaving this long. Did you give them a treat or something?” Gigi added and we turned back around laughing trying to get back to dancing and I was tackled by BK and she got tackled by T. “Really Bro” I said “Children huh.” “You remember what happened earlier right?” I said laughing. We were wrestling around and I finally rolled BK over and he was on his belly with his arm behind his back. “Bro you’re so weak.” I said laughing Gigi was getting tickled by T because face it he’s built. I know BK lets me win but I’m also a little stronger than Gigi. “Shut it Allie” He stood up and I fell on my butt I was laughing and he started tickling. “Ok Children that’s enough we have actual work to do.” Ok Tracker” We said at the same time. The whole meet and greet room was in tears from watching us. “Love ya little sis.” “Love ya Bro” We did a group hug and the boys went back to the meet and group. The whole thing was recorded so it will probably be on their Inside the Lines which we are introducing this week. I started shaking my head looking at Elijah and Jake. “I know Bae” Gigi said. “What” Jake and Elijah said at the same time. “Y’all never help. We might need to find new boyfriends cause y’all are good for nothing.” I said. “Oh baby girl those are family fights we aren’t getting involved in that now let some random guy or girl try and hurt you and best believe we will hurt them” Elijah said then gave me a kiss. I deepened the kiss and then I heard a whole lot of throat clearing. “Mind ya business y’all.” “Stop sucking face missy. We don’t want to see that or have to hurt Elijah we kinda like him.” T said. I just laughed. The meet and greet was fun we had a little while so we were just hanging out talking. We took a couple fireball shots. It’s not gonna be my favorite but it’s pretty good. “Now don’t expect to do this all the time but since Chase already started it why not.” BK said laughing. I wasn’t trying to get drunk because I would never disrespect my parents like that but we were having fun. Ash and Layla were letting us share their cup which was I don’t even know but it was good. “If your dad flips I’m blaming the guys.” Ash said and Layla nodded. “Oh I would too.” I laughed oh the giggles are back. “You’re such a giggly drinker.” Elijah said. I was kinda stumbling “And a light weight.” Jake said laughing so I punched him in the arm. “I can still kick your ass though.” “Yeah right” He said pushing me but I’m tipsy and I fell on the floor. I started laughing so hard I started crying. Everyone else was laughing too. I heard BK and Ty say I was cut off and Luke was gonna kill them. “I’m gonna kick your ass Jake” I got up and he took off running. “You’ll have to catch me little missy” I got up and started chasing him. He was running slowly I caught up to him and took a flying leap on him and knocked him to the ground. We wrestled for a while. “Alright Draw.” He said “Fine.” We got up and hugged. “You two good?” Elijah asked “Yep it ended in a draw so we’ll have to finish this later.” I said giving Jake the evil eye and he gave it back but then we all started laughing.