Chapter 38- We're on a boat

Chapter 38

Allie’s POV

After Luke said we could actually go Jet skiing I hopped on with Elijah. The guys wanted to drive so us girls let them. We were racing around the Lake. I had never been on a Jet ski before so this was new but it was so much fun. Elijah slowed to a stop and flipped me around to the front of him so I was straddling him. “You having fun?” “Yeah I’ve never done this before so this is amazing.” I said kissing him. All of a sudden we were being splashed by water “What the Hell” “Y’all can’t keep your tongues out each other mouth for two seconds.” Gigi said “Sorry dang” I flipped back around and gave Elijah a quick kiss on his neck. We were out there for about 45 minutes before they told us to come in because were going on the boat but the boat was more like a freaking yacht. We walked on and everyone was there Luke asked if we had a good time and we all said yeah. We dried off with towels and put our clothes on. I looked around and I found the snacks because I was hungry they had another nice spread. This place sure knew how to feed us. “I see Allie found the food.” “Oh shut up Uncle Blake. I see you found the Vodka.” “I always find the Vodka” “I always find the food ain’t nothing wrong wit that. We won’t go hungry.” “Not with that nose. You’ll smell the food from a mile away.” He said tapping my nose. “In not so many word you just called me a fat ass. But I love you too Uncle Blake. Aunt Rand you have a keeper callin girls fat and stuff might give a girl a complex or something.” “Oh so dramatic Allie Cat” I ate my food fairly fast and we were just talking as we got out the part of the lake where all the boats will anchor and hang out. I saw the piano and it was beautiful. I just had to play it so I just started messing around. “What are you playing?” One of the fans asked I think she was 13 or so. “Oh just something I wrote when I was about your age. Nothing special.” “Well it sound pretty special to me.” “Thank you sweetheart.” “You’re welcome.” Gianna came over and sat by me. “Remember the good days at church.” “You mean the rare days at church?” “They were good because we got to sing and you were happy in that moment.” “That’s true.” Just then I started playing our favorite song to sing at church. We both laughed and started singing softly. “Well if you’re gonna sing, you better sing so we all can here.” “Uncle Jason” We both yelled. “Go on. Get to it.” He was not gonna take no for an answer.  I started playing His eye is on the Sparrow and we started to sing together like we did in church. When we were done everyone went crazy clapping and everything.  “Jus like ridin a bike” Gigi said laughing. “Yeah I guess it is.” I laughed. I got up from the piano. “How about another.” Luke asked “Maybe later. I’m sure these people want to hear the actual stars sing if anyone not us.” “You guys are way better than any of us.” Luke said and I laughed so did Gigi. “You are funny Luke, Y’all are amazing.” “Gigi sweetheart you girls are beyond amazing. I didn’t know you could sing like that. Allie said you could but dang you are good.” He said making a tear fall from her eye and giving her a hug and a kiss on her forehead. “Ok one more for you daddy.” I said “Thanks girls” He said giving us a hugI sat back down at the piano and played Footprints in the Sand by Leona Lewis. Again when we were done everyone went crazy. “Ok wow. That was wow” Luke said. “Thanks Luke” Gigi said. I just smiled. I love to sing but there were a lot of people on this yacht and I have never really sung in front of that many people. I went to grab a glass of water on the way over everyone was telling me how good I was. I got my bottle of water and sat next to Luke and he put his arm around me. “You girls really are amazing.” “Thanks daddy.” I said smiling real big. “When you are ready or if you ever want you girls will have a huge career and it won’t be because I’m your daddy or any of us. It will be because of your God given talent.” He said smiling and kissing my forehead. “Daddy you are crazy. I’m not that good.” “You are the crazy one. You have a voice that you can literally sing anything. I have that country voice but the way you can sing with so much soul. You can take your music in so many directions. I think both you and Gigi could take the music industry by storm. Especially since you both play multiple instruments and write music.” “Ok daddy whatever you say.” “The day after you singing on the announcement show my phone was blowing up from labels.” “Really?” “Yes really” he said tapping my nose “Wow I didn’t know that.” “Well I knew you weren’t ready but whenever you girls are. Plus once they see these videos they will be calling again for both of you.” I just laughed and leaned my head on his shoulder. I didn’t want to think about that right now. I know that’s what Gigi wants and she wants to do it with me. I don’t want to do that right now though. “Whatcha thinking bout baby girl.” “Oh nothing daddy.” I said looking up and seeing Jennifer who I thought got kicked out or maybe her parents would take her away. “Ugh who let her on the boat? I swear she says one bad thing and lady like Allie is out the door and I am throwing her off the boat.” Luke laughed but he shook his head. “Just ignore her and be the bigger and better person.” “I’ll try.” “Allie come on were getting in the water and going tubing” Elijah yelledI looked at Luke for approval and he shook his head yes I gave him and kiss on the cheek and ran off to grab Gigi. I avoided eye contact with the wicked witch. There were a lot of large yachts with fans and stuff on them. They separated us so it was daddy, FGL and Uncle Jason, and Chase on one with some of the fans and the other have Uncle Blake, Aunt Miranda, Cole, T.R, Danielle, and Rae. Then there were little boats for tubing and wake boarding and things like that. When we anchored the boats were connected by a runway so you could walk from yacht to yacht.