Chapter 56: Home Sweet Awkward

Chapter 56

Mid August

Well we are in Nashville we did a couple shows in Cali like L.A, San Francisco and also in Dallas and Austin Texas. It was a lot of fun but I am happy to be back in Nashville sleeping in my bed. It was interesting with Maddie going on a plane for the first time ever. She was freaked out but thought it was cool after a while. Mike and Gigi are together officially and when I say together I mean together. I walked into the bus when they were getting busy for the first time. A moment I wish I could unsee, unhear and erase from my memory but whatever. I’m happy for them and Jake is happy with Andy and we all get along well so it’s good. He is actually in Georgia and spends a lot of time there with Andy. Uncle Jay and I are on better terms now and he hasn’t been so hard on Elijah and he hasn’t been an angry douche. My therapy has been going very well. I think that I have been able to get to a point where I have actually faced my past and accepted it and now I can move forward. Oh and Taylor decided it was a good idea to join in on the hate on Gianna and I so she told our hate page details about things she’s seen or heard while on tour  with us. Then she made up some lies to make us sound worse. She said that Gianna slept with Mike that’s why they broke up. I could have killed her but whatever. Our fans have gotten their page shut down like 3 times. We love our fans and they are the best for how much they support us and love us. We have more follower than my dad and everyone. I find it funny and we have like the most revined vines and our Youtube videos get millions of views. It’s crazy. Right now I’m enjoying being lazy I smell breakfast but I just don’t want to get up. “Alright lazy butts your breakfast is getting cold.” I hear my dad yell.  “Yeah Yeah comin.” I go to drag myself out of bed but I’m pulled back down. “Don’t go?” “Aww your sleepy voice is so cute. But I’m hungry Georgia boy.” “You’re always hungry pretty girl. I wanna cuddle.” “Get up lazy, we can cuddle later and you’re supposed to be takin me somewhere like date or something.” “That’s later so lets cuddle now and go on a date later” “Well cuddle yourself mister.” I said hitting him with a pillow then hopping out of bed. “You know I love you in my shirt but I kinda need a shirt.” “So go in your bag and get one.” He gave me pouty face. “Fine” I pulled off his shirt and threw it at him. I grabbed a tank top and put it on. “I would preferred you with no shirt on.” “I bet you did. Now get up I’m going to eat.” I laughed and he pouted. Yes Elijah is staying with us because well I don’t want him with Uncle Jay I still don’t trust it and Daddy has been letting him stay with on our bus in my bunk so he really didn’t want to argue when we got here so he just let it go.

I finally made my way downstairs and daddy was drinking coffee in the kitchen. “Morning daddy.” “Morning little bear.” He said hugging me and giving me a kiss on the forehead. “So what do you have planned for the day daddy?” “Well your momma has a doctor’s appointment then I have to go into the studio. Then we are taking Bo and Maddie to the park or something.” “Sounds like fun and where are they?” “They went shopping or for a walk or something. I wasn’t really listening.”  We laughed “Don’t let momma hear you say that.” “I won’t she’d kill me. where’s Eli?” “Being lazy he was up but I guess he didn’t want to get out of bed.” Just as I said that Elijah came down and kissed me on the cheek. “I’m not lazy. Just like to cuddle.” “You know she’s my daughter right Eli. And you lost some major man points with that sappy line.” Daddy and I started cracking up Elijah just rolled his eyes. “Sorry and Whatever Luke I’m in love.” We all started cracking up. “Not any better Eli.” “But he’s cute daddy.” I smiled “I love you Elijah” “I love you too Allison.”  Daddy made a face. “Gross young love. Eat your breakfast kids.” He said walking away. “Don’t be mad Daddy. We have to deal with your Old people love with momma.” I said and he just turned around and rolled his eyes. Elijah and I ate the Bacon, cheesy eggs and biscuits daddy made. Then we watched TV on the couch. “Hey Poppa Bear. Where is Gianna?” “She stayed at Mike’s last night.” “You let that happen?” “Well I can’t really say no considering Elijah is here and with them basically sleeping together on the bus. I just have to deal with it.” I started to laugh because I know he meant actual sleep. Elijah nudge me to make me stop laughing. “What’s so funny Allison?” “Nothing daddy Elijah was just tickling me.” “Yeah ok. Your mom will be here in a little while then I’m heading out you guys behave please.” “Yes sir.” I said laughing. “Whatever Allison just don’t get yourself knocked up or into any other trouble” “Daddy.” I yelled as Elijah laughed. My dad turned around laughing. “He’s an ass sometimes.” I laughed “I heard that Allison.” My dad yelled from the other room.  And apparently he has bionic hearing.” Elijah and I laugh.