One

The boys sighed with relief when they looked out the window, and noticed the range rovers they were in were now on the airport runways

Although they were mentally exhausted from running around all that morning trying to pack and leaving the hotel, they were no where near how tired they used to be at the end of their 'On the Road Again' tour, before their hiatus. They knew they were sleep deprived during those times.

Now since they were on their 'Reunion Tour', they felt more awake and ready for this one, and only needed a nap to get them back on their feet.

"Good afternoon boys, you can just get settled in on the plane while I take your larger bags" The Pilot greeted with a smile. Each of them started to shake his hand, as they took steps on to the plane stairs.

"Thank you" Liam grinned, handing his red, 'Supreme' duffle bag over to the older man.

Liam was the last to step in, while he noticed all his bandmates have already chosen a designated seat on the leather couches and recliners.

"Harry, do you see Nova's bag, I can't find it"? Louis mumbled, searching under their jackets and small carry-ons on the floor.

The missing backpack was very important to all of them and if it got lost, all her travel items would be gone. They couldn't risk that.

"Uh I don't see- Oh wait, it's behind here" Harry said, picking up the black, leather backpack from the corner it was in.

"Thank god, if we couldn't find it, I would go insane" Louis chuckled, as the bag was handed to him.

Louis set the backpack on one of the tables and started to unzip it. He just wanted to check if everything was still in there and in place.

"Okay, we have her blanket, bottles, diapers and wipes, some toys, her ipad, the medicine for her allergies and asthma, formula, and a sweater in case she gets cold. I do have her other clothes in-" Louis stopped rambling as he was interrupted by all of them laughing at him. They were shocked by how fast he got into his parenting mode.

He knew he was going over board but he couldn't help it, any parent would act the same way. He just started to smile as the decorated diaper bag already brought him happy nerves about the whole situation.

None of the boys would have took this much time on the bag if it wasn't for Harry. He was the one who wanted to customize it and go all out.

The bag was already expensive since it was a high brand and was made out of a quality leather material.

It also had 'Nova' engraved with gold studs on the front and a MichaelKors baby pink fur ball on the keychain. All of them shook it off, knowing he was just excited for her.

"By the way I switched out the other blanket we had, and put the white, floral one in. It felt more softer and I really want this blanket to be a comfort item for her" Liam expressed, coming over to Louis and taking the blanket out to feel it.

"It's a plush blanket that I bought last month, she's going to love to snuggle with this while we're traveling, especially during her nighttime bottle. By the way, I still have orders coming in the mail for her, all the cutest stuff I could find" Liam smiled, he continued holding up the blanket and looking at the design.

"Don't worry, I ordered a lot too. I guess I got really excited, but that's good thinking Liam. It probably will be her special item, a least before her pacifier. The paci is going to take awhile for her to get used to" Niall said.

"I just want her here already, I know things will be difficult at first, but she'll love it when she gets comfortable. I'm just scared something will go wrong" Zayn sighed, scrolling through her social media.

"Everything will go as planned, we know her seats are on the floor so we should be able to see her. All that's next is contacting a security guard to have her come backstage at the end of the concert. We know she loves us, why wouldn't she say yes to meet us. It's like a surprise for her" Harry expressed, trying to bring down the worry between everyone.

He didn't want their anxiousness to ruin the plan, they've already been planning this for ten months now, and nothing could go wrong. They knew what they wanted and that was her, they weren't going to settle for less.

"If anything we should be thanking Zayn right now for creating that fake fan account, otherwise we wouldn't be having this contact and information with her, she just thinks she's talking to another teenage girl online" Niall laughed, looking over at his bandmate.

"I honestly have no problem with it, if means talking to her, I'll do anything. We've been chatting for a while, and it helps a lot. I mean think about it, if I didn't offer her those front row tickets and saying 'I'm now not able to make it, so you can have mine', she would have been in the nose bleed section" Zayn said rubbing his forehead, realizing they would have never been able to meet their princess if that was the case.

"Speaking about that, look what she tweeted earlier. She's so grateful for being able to go" Harry grinned, showing the others his phone screen. All of them smiled at the tweet as it was shown to them.

 All of them smiled at the tweet as it was shown to them

"She's such a sweet girl" Zayn complimented.

"It's funny how she has no idea that she will be actually living with us as our little baby, she's going to freak out" Louis spoke, taking a seat by Liam.

"That's the issue though, she has to learn to be comfortable around us, or she's never going to be in a headspace. We have to teach her that we're no longer 'celebrities' in her eyes, we're her daddies now" Niall explained, as the others started to nod.

The idea of that happening always made them want to forget the plan, if the news were to get out, it would ruin her life and theirs.

Not a lot of people knew or understand the topic of ageplay, and how it was supposed to bring a stress free life for the person, not one where she is humiliated by a band's fans all over the world.

They didn't even want to think of the outcome of that.

"That will be one of the first things we'll have to discuss with her, we can't risk anything getting out to the public. I still don't she would tell but still" Louis spoke.

"We're just fortunate that after her city's concert, we only have one more before our two week break. It's perfect timing" Harry announced, packing and zipping up Nova's bag.

All they wanted was their little princess.