Forty-one

Nova sat criss-crossed on the soft couch, as she watched one of her favorite cartoons

'Hey Arnold!'

She was completely relaxed as she had her butterfly pacifier in, her lamby, and a blanket laid out across her legs.

Just an hour before, she was dozing off a bit while playing in her playroom, so Liam had the idea of having Nova watch some tv while having her afternoon nap in the living room.

He thought it would work out good, because Nova loves falling asleep to her cartoons, plus the band actually needed time to work.

Although, they were at home to chill, they still needed to work on their 6th album.

It's still a long, long time before even the idea of this album was going to be mentioned to the public. However, their job was to always work in secret on it.

The band really appreciates having an in home-studio in their house, plus it was right next to their living room, so they could check in on Nova anytime.

Nova was watching her show on the big, flat-screen tv, as she heard the door to living room, slowly creak open.

She couldn't see who it was at first, until Liam quietly poked his head into the room.

Once he realized Nova wasn't asleep and he didn't have to be quiet, he opened the door coming in with a smile.

"I thought you were sleeping, baby girl" Liam chuckled, coming over and taking a seat next to his little girl on the couch.

"Wasn't that sleepy" Nova answered, muffled by her pacifier.

She thought she would be but actually was pretty awake, and didn't need a nap.

"That's fine, baby. Maybe some days you don't need a nap" Liam stated.

"Y-yeah" Nova lisped out, staring back at him.

"Hey, love. Can daddy have your paci?"

Liam asked, since it was hard to understand her with something in her mouth.

Nova nodded, taking it out and giving it to him.

"Thank you for being obedient, hun" Liam smiled, grabbing it from her hand.

Nova only smiled, leaning close to him and resting her head on his shoulder.

"Well, Nova, your daddies just got finished with their work so we can go do something. Maybe go on your play set since it's a nice day"

Liam suggested, glancing out their big window that was near them.

The boys were officially done with their writing for today since they were actually able to complete 2 songs that they felt good about.