Fifty-one

"Finally, I got in, finally"

Niall sighed, shaking his head out of relief.

"You actually got in?" Zayn asked, sitting next to Niall on the couch and looking over at his phone.

"Yeah, after all those countless times" Niall spoke, tapping buttons on his phone.

The past 15 minutes, the guys were trying to help Niall log into the tracker app for Nova's iPad.

It's been so long since he's been in the app, that he basically forgot his password.

They wanted to immediately just change it but there was a process for security reasons to do that so Niall just decided to try to remember his recent ones.

When he was finally able to get it, they were all relieved they didn't have to come up with more password tries.

"So what do you see? Can you find the location?" Louis asked, watching Niall.

"Uh, I'm trying to find it, just have to click on the map to see it" Niall informed.

On his screen, he then saw an animation of the iPad on a large map. He realized where the 'find' button was and had to wait a bit as it was loading.

"It's loading now" Niall mumbled, watching the circle turn around and around.

They were all silent as they watched together the location process.

"This is so nerve wracking, I just hope she's still here" Zayn sighed, rubbing his chin.

"I know, if she got taken out of Colorado, it'll be worse than we thought" Harry stepped in.

After a couple of seconds, Niall's phone made a little ding as a map zoomed in on the area where the ipad was.

"What does it say? I can't see" Liam asked, squinting his eyes as he sat farther from Niall.

"What the hell? It's says the ipad is at this Grand Rivers Motel"

Niall informed, trying to zoom in closer but that was all the information they gave.

"It's only like half an hour from here" Niall pointed out.

"So Nova's possibly still here if that's where the ipad is. Well we can't waste any more time, we need to fucking go and get her"

Zayn raised his voice, immediately standing up.

"Yeah, we do need to go right now. The fact that Nova's at some motel, shows that she didn't go there alone. Someone took her and we have to hurry"

Liam agreed, getting more anxious just thinking about it.

"I'm going to call our security and also Eric and Ron, they'll take us"

Niall spoke, knowing they couldn't just go there alone.

They would have to have protection from whoever this person was who took her.

Also they hired private investigators for a reason, so Eric and Ron would be an additional help to take this case and handle this horrible incident.

"This is it, guys" Mark spoke, pulling into the parking lot of a cheap and almost dirty motel.

The building looked horrible as it probably wasn't renovated for a while and didn't have enough money to keep it up to date.

The conditions didn't look good and the guys could feel the guilt of knowing that their baby was in this.

It was disgusting to them.

"So we don't know the room number, how does this work then?" Harry questioned, as the van they were all in, pulled into a parking space.

"Well Ron and I are going first into the lobby. From our position of being investigators, we can get the receptionist to tell us all the people who checked in the night Nova was taken,"

Eric said, turning around to look at the guys.

"We do have a list of your main crew and workers on the tour so first we'll check if it's any of them. If not, then we'll go through another process" Eric finished.

All of the men nodded, understanding what was going to happen.

Ron then proceeded to tell the group and their security to stay in the van until they got back from the lobby with any answers.

After grasping what their investigators said, Eric and Ron were soon out of the vehicle and walking into the motel.

The group and their security continued to converse as they couldn't believe Nova was actually, somewhere in the building in front of them.

It's been five long days, and they were fortunate they were now finally here to save their angel.

Their stomachs had a mix of nervousness, and stress, but also relief.

30 minutes later.

After a half hour that felt long, the boys could see Eric and Ron walking back to the van.

The band felt that their hearts were about leap out their chests as they didn't know what news to expect.

Eric and Ron both opened their doors before climbing back into the van. The looks on their faces said it all that it wasn't a good situation.

None of guys or their security said anything from just waiting to hear their first words.

"So, do you guys know a Pete Walsh?" Ron asked, with a very concerned expression.