Twenty-eight

"Of course"

"Of course"

Ben rolled his eyes as he leaned back on the leather couch.

He continued scrolling through his messages not understanding.

Once again another chance of him trying to hang out with Marcus failed.

The same 'no i"m tired' texts or 'im good' but they always contradict when Ben will see snapchats of other crew members going out with Marcus the same night.

The past two months on tour, Ben has felt almost embarrassed. The reason for that is, he doesn't really have any friends on this tour.

He's friendly with a lot of the crew and they're friendly back but it's just acquaintances.

Even with the band, but at the same time, they're singers and are constantly working. Plus they have their own baby on their hands.

Ben doesn't need to bother them, they're already exhausted and busy as is.

However, he does realize his job is drastically different from his co-workers. Most of the men here work on the lighting, the stage set up, technical problems, security,

But he's Nova's babysitter.

Which he wouldn't change at all because he loves taking care of her and finds Nova adorable.

He just feels since a lot of the workers are in their thirties and above, having Marcus who's in his early twenties too was better.

Although, not anymore since all he does now is try to avoid or ignore Ben.

Ben doesn't know what he did wrong the past couple months, did he offend him in any way?

Twenty minutes later, Ben's thoughts got halted as he heard the key card noise and then the door opening.

He just now realized he was still in Zayn and Niall's hotel suite.

"Hey Ben" Zayn whispered, entering the very quiet hotel room.