Four

Nova gently opened her eyes, adjusting them to the bright sunrise coming from the shear curtains

Nova gently opened her eyes, adjusting them to the bright sunrise coming from the shear curtains. She softly rubbed them, remembering she was in a hotel and not her own room.

She turned her head on the pillow facing the alarm clock on the nightstand.

7:16 a.m.

Nova sighed, realizing she still had more time in the bed before she could get out, with Harry and Louis still in a deep sleep. She already knew they were probably tired from their show and were going to try to sleep in, leaving the teenager to just stare at the ceiling for the rest of the time.

She slowly sat up on the bed, noticing the blanket on her again. She narrowed her eyes with confusion, she swore she never picked it up in the middle night to put it on herself. Nova figured it was probably Louis who did it, realizing she still didn't get it from the end of the bed.

'Of course' she thought.

She turned around to see Louis with his arm around her, with soft snores coming out of his mouth.

Maybe having them asleep wouldn't be so bad after all.

She could probably sneak out of the room if she was quiet and slow enough, it would only be successful if she took her time so she wasn't disruptive.

Nova slowly began her process by softly moving her legs over the bed, but still maintaining her same position. Once she realized Louis was still unconscious, she gently lifted his arm with her small hand, setting it right by her body.

She knew she had to keep checking on him, just to make sure he was still asleep after her every move.

When she finally slipped out of the covers with barely any movement, she quickly made her way out of the bed, as her feet touched the carpeted floor. She mentally did a cheer, being proud that she got out without waking him up.

She began to tip toe over to the dresser grabbing her clothes from the other day, she wished she could change into them so she wouldn't have to steal Harry's clothes, but she had no choice.

She felt bad but couldn't let that get in the way. She then realized if Harry was really upset by the clothes, he could probably buy himself Gucci pajamas and move on with it.

Once Nova slipped on her converse that she brought, she quickly made her way to the corner of the room, grabbing her purse. When she made sure she had everything and the boys were still snoring, she knew it was time to go.

She made her way to the door, carefully unlocking it and turning the handle. When the door made a creaking noise as it opened, Nova squished her face with worry, hoping it wouldn't be too loud.