Thirty-one

Nova wiped her eyes, just waking up from her nap

She slowly sat up in the bed, glancing around the room that she remembered was Liam's.

Nova sat there for a few seconds not knowing if she should wait for Liam to come and get her.

However, she then realized that the diaper she had on was wet, and she hated that feeling.

Nova couldn't do much about it and now had to find Liam so he could help her.

The teenager pulled the covers off, hopping out of the king size bed. Liam's bed was high, so she had to jump a bit too.

Nova even felt like she was walking weird caused by the uncomfortable diaper. She sighed, opening the bedroom door, and stepping out.

The hallway was long and filled with rooms on each side.

She decided to ditch looking in those and just make her way to the grand stairs.

Nova jumped off the last step of the stairs, walking passed the big kitchen and living room.

The young girl was going to keep walking but stopped in her step as she started to hear rap music coming from another hallway.

Nova continued, following where the music was coming from. Although, she didn't have to look to much longer because soon she could see a built-in gym.

The walls were glass, and that's where she found him.

The music through his speakers felt too loud to the teenager, and she wished it was turned down.

Liam still didn't notice her as he was doing push ups on the ground. She just continued to stare at him working out.

Once Liam stood up from the ground, he froze realizing his baby was looking through the glass.

He hurried over to the door, opening it.

"Princess, I didn't know you were standing there. I was just going to wake you up in 15 minutes" Liam chuckled