Forty-six

Harry ran his fingers through his hair multiple times as his nerves were now starting to go through the roof

The men searched all over they could backstage and they couldn't find Nova at all, they were really panicking from not knowing what to do.

They all wanted to believe that Nova wouldn't even be able to leave the arena but now the option was coming up.

"I just don't get it. There is no way Nova just left, especially in her headspace, maybe she just disobeyed Ben and got lost"

Zayn guessed, with frustration.

It was an hour past the show, and most of the crew had left and went back the hotel.

Most of them had no idea what the band was going through right now, trying to find their baby in this huge place.

However, the guys had their security all over the arena, still searching and everything with the help of Ben also.

That made them feel a little better but nearly enough.

"I just... I can't even think properly right now. If Nova is not in this arena then...." Harry expressed, not wanting to continue his own words.

Just the thought of their Nova missing in an unknown state by herself could make all five of them lose it.

Their emotions were all nearing anger, sadness, and confusion at once from not knowing anything right now.

The five of them were now in one of the green rooms that Nova and Ben were at during the show, they checked around the room and found nothing.

"I'm just still thinking of the possibilities of her leaving on her own or if someone took her. It's only down to those options, and I hate both"

Liam expressed, before shaking his head in denial.

"Well who would have been fucking bold enough to take our daughter? Do they realize how much suffering would happen to their lives if they ever did that to us" Louis questioned.

If he wasn't already angry, now that possibility would make him livid.

"So if that's not the case, you think Nova ran off on purpose, willingly? Because that doesn't sound right either,"

Liam started.

"Nova loves us, she's grown so attached to us just as much as we've grown to her. Why would she just leave? We couldn't have done anything wrong because she would of told us if she still wasn't feeling this"

Liam continued, referring to the age play.

They also knew her emotions easily now, the men would be able to tell if she was faking or just still not comfortable.