Six

"She's really cute when she's sleeping, so peaceful" Louis smiled, caressing Nova's face as her body was being cradled to him on the leather seat

The rest of them looked up from their phones, and glanced over to Louis, who was on the opposite side of the private plane.

"Aw she is, our little baby cuddling with one of her Dada's. I need to get a photo of this" Harry laughed, standing up from his spot and coming over to the two.

As soon as he started to snap pictures of them, Louis immediately covered Nova's face with his hand, causing Harry to frown.

"Harry, just be careful about the pictures on your phone. We don't want any iClouds being leaked, with it being so easy nowadays. Remember what happened to your mom, you know the pictures of you and Kend-"

Harry put a hand up, signaling for Louis to stop talking.

"Okay, I'll be careful about the pictures, I just wanted to since she looks adorable right now. However, we don't need to bring my ex up, especially around Nova" Harry spoke, interrupting Louis and sliding his phone back into his pocket.

"Why, I mean she's asleep right now and she can't hear. We would never talk about her when Nova's awake"? Zayn asked, confused.

"I know, it's just Nova's the only girl in my life and I want all my focus on her, I don't like hearing about my past relationships" Harry explained before Zayn nodded and patted him on the back.

"Sorry about that Harry, trust me I want to take pictures too but only when we know the photos will be safe. I would hate if they were to get leaked, our lives would be exposed" Louis expressed, while giving a kiss to Nova's forehead.

"Yeah, you're right, especially since we just got her, everything is so fragile now" Harry said, smiling at their baby, as soft breathes came out of her mouth.

There was a few moments of silence as all the men admired her. Her small body looked adorable in the pink Adidas tracksuit Zayn bought her. They knew they needed to change her into something softer before they went on their flight, and there was no issue considering she was unconscious. The only part they left out was the diaper, that was for another time.

Nova was snuggled into her flower blanket while Louis had her on his lap, laying on him. She was sound asleep as no movement was made from her except her slow breathing. She was so still, and the boys wanted to enjoy as much time as they could before the quiet went away.

"How long is she going to be asleep for, you know, so we'll have enough time at home before she wakes up"? Liam asked, digging through Nova's diaper bag.