Forty-nine

The next day

The next day

"The one thing I've been scared about is how traumatized she will be when we are able to get her, she won't forget this"

Harry admitted to Liam, as they were conversing in his room about Nova.

The two actually have been for an hour now, while the other guys were in the living room part of the suite together.

Liam asked Harry a bit ago if he wanted to talk or even just vent, and that's what both of them did, it really helped.

"I know it's going to be very hard. Who knows if we'll have to start from square one again with her, but I really don't care about all of that. I'll go through it just to get her back"

Liam expressed, sitting back in the furniture chair in the corner of his room, while Harry sat across at the end of his bed.

"Mhm, just to get her safe and and in our arms again. Whoever did this... I don't even know what to say, but they're going to get what they deserved" Harry said, shaking his head.

He was really trying to hold his anger down because his thoughts were making it hard to do so.

"Oh of course, knowing how much we're worried sick over her, and them doing nothing about it but keeping our baby. If they touched her too, I'm having my way with them and let's just say that"

Liam claimed strongly but also wanting to scrap that possibility out of his mind.

"You and me both but let's not go there until we know that it happened. I'm already losing my mind about this so adding that on top of it. No, no, no"

Harry added, not even wanting to bring up that before his emotions got ahold of him.

There was a couple moments of silence between the two before Liam looked down at his watch.

He then pulled out his phone, catching Harry's attention.

"I'm going to call Pete now, you know just to make everything is how it should be. He left that same night so it's normal for me to feel weird about that"

Liam spoke, glancing up at Harry and then scrolling through his contacts trying to find his.

"You should, to me, he is someone I'm looking at sideways but only for his past behavior. Go ahead and call" Harry responded.

Liam nodded, standing up so he could pace if he had to.

"I'll put it on speaker" Liam mumbled, before pressing the call button on his phone.

The two just listened to the rings as they waited for Pete to answer.

"C-can I have milk now?"