Thirty-two

"I missed you, baby, Did your daddies sing good?" Harry asked, bending down to kiss Nova's head

The teenager was sitting on one of her blankets while playing with her ipad.

"Yes", Nova smiled, looking up at him.

"Aw, thank you, Princess" Harry responded, before standing up again.

The boys decided to have one night all together in the tour bus with Nova. Half of them already liked doing that but the other preferred the hotel.

However, they thought it would be fun and personal for Nova.

They just got done with their Boston show, and wanted to chill quietly with their baby.

"What took you so long, Harry?" Zayn laughed, sitting next to Nova on the floor.

All four of the guys have been on the bus with Nova, waiting for Harry to arrive.

Liam and Niall were comfortable against the couches while Louis was in the small, built-in kitchen.

"I got caught up talking to fans" Harry shrugged, running his hand through his hair.

"They were nice and quiet, so I knew I could take a couple of pictures" Harry added.

"Oh" Zayn nodded, understanding.

Harry then notified the driver that they were good to go and that he could start driving to their next spot.

Harry sighed, setting his duffel bag down before taking a seat on the couch as well.

He then smiled, seeing Nova so in focus with her drawing app.

"Look, daddy" Nova said, showing her ipad to Zayn so he could see her artwork.

Zayn gasped out of amazement, making Nova giggle.

"You did this baby? This is so good" Zayn complimented.

Nova mumbled a 'thank you' before pointing to the flower on the screen.

"It's a flower, me and daddy Li saw it" Nova explained, turning to look at Liam.