Nine

"Those flowers are so pretty, Nova

"Those flowers are so pretty, Nova. Daddy could never draw like that" Louis chuckled, setting down his crayon and admiring her work.

Nova stopped outlining her daisy and gently looked up at Louis.

"T-thanks" Nova stuttered, picking up a yellow color.

She was more content on just drawing and thinking, she didn't want to talk, considering most of her words were stuttered.

Nova could barely look them in the eye.

"And you know who would really love this? Papa. I bet he would hang this up in his paint room, knowing his baby made it" Niall beamed, raising his eyebrows.

"He would, do you want to give it to him when he comes up here, angel"? Louis asked, giving her the option.

"Sure" Nova She didn't mind giving it to him, but she was still nervous on offering it to him by herself.

She hated being this intimidated by them and couldn't even act like herself. She hoped being shy wouldn't give off a childish vibe. Nova didn't want to give in to their 'baby fantasies'.

Once she finished coloring her two flowers, she started to put the crayons she used back into the yellow box.

Nova flinched, almost dropping her paper when hearing Louis gasp.

"Aw Nova, do you know what you just did"? Louis asked, smiling from ear to ear. He then stood up and went over to a bin in the corner.  He started to shuffle trying to find something inside.

Nova only shook her head, confused.

"You cleaned up your supplies without being asked! That's an awesome thing, sweetheart. Now you get gold sticker. Whenever you are obedient without being asked, you get rewarded" Louis explained with enthusiasm.

He then went over to the teenager and softly handed the star sticker to her.

"Do you like them, Novie? They're really shiny" Niall smiled.

Nova only stared at the sticker in her hand for a few seconds before awkwardly glancing up at the man.

"Yeah, they are shiny" She agreed, inspecting the glitter that created a glare on the sticker.

Nova kept a hold on it as she didn't know what to do with the sticker.

"You can stick it on your drawing, babe. It will add a little touch to it" Louis suggested.

Nova nodded before gently placing the sticker in the corner of the white paper.

"You know I was expecting Nova to have some food anxiety but she didn't considering she's in a new environment. I was really proud she ate all her food" Liam mentioned, drying a bowl with a dish towel, then putting it in the cupboard.