Fifty-three

It was now only two days after the men were finally able to get their precious baby back

They had five full days filled with anxiousness and stress not knowing if Nova was just okay, and that took a toll on them.

They all missed their Nova so, so much and couldn't believe that she was finally back with them, in the safety of their own home.

However, although everyone was relieved because of that, there was still some aspects that still weren't normal.

Right after this horrible incident that got taken care of, the group and their little girl were immediately on their way back to England.

It was an understatement to just say they missed their home and needed to get back to the safety of their place.

Right when they got back, they noticed quickly how Nova wasn't her unusual self like before.

Sometimes she would fine but majority of the time she started being very quiet and not talking much with her daddies.

The thing that the men hated was for her to feel like she wasn't safe or had to bottle up her feelings. Communication was key for them.

However, they knew this could be a process of Nova adjusting again and realizing that this was not going to be happening again.

Harry slowly opened the door to Nova's play room, wanting to see how she was doing.

It was around mid afternoon and usually the time where her daddies and her would be playing or doing an activity.

However, this time Nova actually wanted to play with just herself. Which they were completely fine with.

"You doing okay, princess?" Harry asked gently, now starting to walk into Nova's playroom.

The younger girl was sat at the small table just coloring, with barbies also laid on the surface as she was done using them.

Nova was focused on her picture, not paying attention to Harry.

"Novie? are you doing okay?" Harry repeated once more, finally causing Nova to look up at Harry.

Harry then went over to crouch on the side of her at the table. He started to caress her face out of soothing.

She did have a soft gleam in her eyes that looked a little confused, and probably with just everything that went on.

"Yes" Nova answered, glancing up at Harry before continuing her picture.

Harry nodded, feeling a little sad that she wasn't saying much to him, but he knew she would open up eventually.

"Okay that's good, so what are you coloring, love?" Harry asked.