Twenty-nine

"Not feel good"

"Not feel good"

Nova whimpered, clutching onto Louis's shirt.

Louis continued holding her tight as he sat down on a chair, still comforting Nova.

He could tell she was getting close to crying, and it hurt him that she was in so much pain.

Louis watched the rest of the guys with upset expressions, watching her.

Around 11 pm last night, everything was okay for Zayn and Niall. Before Zayn went to bed, Niall informed him of the stomachache he Nova had.

Which made since why she had a hard time eating. However, they hoped that whatever it was just temporary and that sleep would help her.

And that didn't happen.

Niall was the one who slept with her last night and around 4 am was when everything went downhill.

Nova actually woke up him up herself, complaining how her stomach pain was getting worse.

Everything was happening so quick because before Niall could reach or do anything, Nova threw up on the bed.

It was constant rush of Niall and Zayn bringing the younger girl to the bathroom over and over again for hours.

At some point, they had to call the rest of the guys over, figuring they couldn't do it alone.

And that's how all of them spent their early morning... trying to soothe their baby.

It was now around 10 in the morning, and the boys knew their security would be coming up in an hour or two to get them.

The band had a second-night show in San Diego, and realized their day would start early at the arena, rehearsing.

Groaning, Nova covered her face as she just wanted to hide in Louis's chest. She felt so sick and her nauseous was coming up again.

The teenager looked up feeling Louis sit her up more in his lap. She then saw Liam coming over and crouching in front of them.

"Princess, do you have to throw up again?"

Liam asked, softly rubbing her knee.

The key was to ask immediately so nothing happens to late. They also had a little trash can next to her in case of emergencies.

"D-don't know" Nova mumbled, it was hard to tell from her stomach going from bad to decent repeatedly.

Nova distracted herself playing with the material of the fresh shirt Liam put on her.

The boys had to change Nova's pajamas into new ones about 3 times now.

Didn't matter much though, since they already overpack and were prepared.