Nineteen

"So would you ever consider it"?

"Hm? Consider what"?

"Having a baby, duh"?

Harry chuckled to himself as Marcus, one of their production members, didn't understand his question. Considering they were talking about the family topic for awhile.

"Uh, I don't know, I'm just 22, man" Marc laughed, shaking his head. Harry's question just seemed to be funny at this point.

Marc relaxed back on the leather recliner in the private jet they were in as Harry stood in front of him rocking a sleeping Nova in his arms.

He gazed up at them smiling, while Harry paced around the small space, trying to keep her still asleep.

"All five of you are obsessed with babies and baby shit now, it's actually shocking" Marcus chuckled, rubbing his forehead.

Harry glared at the twenty-two year old's language in front of his daughter before Marc realized what he said. He forgot the men were strict on that.

"Sorry mate, slipped out"

"Yeah I can tell" Harry shook his head, sitting across the man on the many cream-colored couch's in the jet.

"And it doesn't matter if we're obsessed, any parent is giddy about their baby, especially in our situation. Its an indescribable thing, you'll understand one day" Harry added.

He began to push some of Nova's hair away from her face, and away from the pacifier in her mouth.

"You know I love kids too but who knows, no woman has ever made an interest in me, let alone getting married and having kids"

"Well right now you're going to be on tour with us so it will be difficult to meet someone, however that doesn't mean you can't have a kid in our version" Harry joked, noticing Marc's eyes widen.

"Uh, I'm good, I rather take the time to have a baby than have that type of baby. Don't get me wrong, Nova's unbelievably adorable, It's just I'm not into that "daddy and teenager girl" lifestyle. Not saying your guys's decision was wrong but I couldn't handle the pressure of changing someone, it's just-"

"I was kidding mate, and you're not offending me, just calm down a bit would ya"? Harry laughed, kissing Nova's cheek.

Marc was relived his rambling words didn't insult the man, that would definitely end up in him being unemployed knowing the men didn't take things lightly.

"Sorry, anyway you get what I mean Harry, that so called version of getting a baby is just too risky, a least for me, you know"? Marc shrugged, scrolling through his phone.

"I get it, but not for us, we definitely knew our ways to get our angel" Harry grinned.

His smile began to disappear feeling Nova start to move around in his arms from waking up, she groaned before squeezing and opening her eyes for the first time in hours.