Forty-two

Nova splashed around in the tub, while playing with her colorful bath toys

Nova was really enjoying her bath because the hotel suite tubs were always bigger with more room.

More room for water toys and splashing her daddies, shamelessly. Like how she just sprinkled water on Louis's face seconds ago.

"Darling, you can't keep splashing me. My shirt will get all wet"

Louis chuckled, pulling his shirt to wipe some of the water on his face. He just got ready too and his top already had water stains on it.

"Mine too, she's having way too much fun" Harry agreed, pointing at his shirt as well.

However, as long as their baby was happy, they were okay with it.

It was their second day of being back to work and  shows, and Nova was a little sad in the beginning.

Only because she enjoyed being home so much didn't realize how it was only supposed to be 4 days.

However, this morning, an hour ago, they got a call from one of their managers on their team, and they received amazing news.

After the next month, they would actually be able to have a three week break before ending the tour with only a couple shows after that.

The band was really surprised that their management was being so generous with breaks, they enjoyed getting more time off.

When they told their little girl the news, her mood changed instantly, Nova was really excited to go back home quicker than she thought, even before the tour had to end.

Now that their morning got better just by that, they also had more time today, so Harry suggested Nova take a morning bath since she didn't have one last night.

As Nova progressed with the men, baths have gotten way easier since her first one. She still gets self-conscious at times but little things can help that.

Like lots and lots of bubbles to cover areas on her and also just toys to keep her distracted.

That really works for her.

"Da, look" Nova called to Louis, showing him the new Ariel doll that her daddy Li got her.

She loved it because it was a special, Ariel doll that was made to be in water, and the fins turned colors once it was wet.

Liam got it for her when she was a little sad yesterday.

"I know baby, that's such a cool doll, who got that for you?" Louis asked with a smile.

He already knew but he loved hearing her talk more.

"Daddy Li, because she my favorite princess" Nova answered, before pretending to make her doll swim in the tub.