Fifty-six

"You falling asleep, Nova?" Ben chuckled softly

Ben continued to glance down at his shoulder where Nova was leaning her head on, as she sat next to Ben on the couch.

Nova's eyes were drooping as she tried so hard to stay awake and fight her sleepiness. And although, she found it annoying, Ben found it cute.

"No, I awake" Nova defended with a tired voice.

She then immediately sat up next to him, taking her head off his shoulder.

The two of them were located in the band's hotel suite as they've been here for the past hours, and were actually waiting for the men to arrive back from their last show.

It was really the last show of this whole tour, and there was so many emotions (happy and sad) going around through everybody and the crew.

Especially since there was an emergency break for the band that gave them good enough time to bond and heal again with Nova.

And after those comforting and personal weeks off, they remembered at some point they wanted to finish this tour off considering the only 3 shows they had left.

And they did exactly that.

"It's okay if you're tired, it really has been a long day" Ben admitted, peering over at Nova as she played with her sweatshirt.

It was true, the day was filled with so many festivities and mini celebrations throughout the day for the band with it being the last show.

Even Ben was drained as well, so he could see how Nova was too.

"I know, but tinker bell" Nova pouted, pointing to her tablet that was in Ben's hands.

That's why Nova was so embarrassed of falling asleep.

Nova asked Ben for help on her tinker bell quest game, so she felt bad having him help her but she couldn't even stay awake.

"It's fine, Novie. I bet tomorrow one of your daddies can you help you with tinker bell. We don't have to do it right now, okay?"

Ben assured, with a gentle smile, staring down at the younger girl.

"Okay" Nova nodded, with a little bit of disappointment but not really bothered by it.

Because she soon had a small smile appear on her face.

Ben found it funny on how Nova tried to deny her own tiredness just for game on her ipad.

However, he knew how excited she got when he offered to do some of challenges for her on the game.

"You're so entertaining, Nova. You always make me laugh"