Fifty-nine

"I know, I know

"I know, I know. I should have told or warned you guys earlier that Nova wasn't going to be in a headspace"

Zayn immediately admitted, being the first one to speak out of the five.

"It was very surprising for me as well though because she woke up without being in it so I didn't know why,"

Zayn started, rubbing the stubble on the bottom of his chin.

"I was at least going to call one of you guys about it, but she was always around so I didn't want her to get uncomfortable if she heard" Zayn answered.

"Nova actually hasn't even acknowledged it to me about being out of her headspace. she's just acting like everything's the same since she woke up, so I just kept my mouth shut about it"

The rest of them nodded, understanding where Zayn was coming from. It would be difficult if Nova heard because that brings too much attention that she wouldn't like.

"So do you think there was a specific reason that Nova didn't want to be little today or she just wanted to try it out? I mean I'm fine with it, just wondering"

Harry brought up, having questions on the situation.

"I mean mostly she's kept to herself on talking, just more quiet and not in the mood as we all have noticed. But still, I don't know" Zayn spoke, shrugging.

"Well I think we should just let everything happen on it's own. Obviously we did give Nova the choice if she wanted, so let's just let her explore outside her headspace"

Liam suggested, knowing if they make out the situation big then it'll become bigger.

Acting normal about it will at least make Nova feel normal.

"Exactly, not giving a huge reaction will allow her to become more comfortable knowing she can act however she feels, it's not a big deal"

Niall agreed.

"Mhm, I mean It's different, but I'm sure adjusting will be easy" Harry assumed.

Nova was upset.

And she was definitely not having the best day.

Her mind just felt like it was going through so many different emotions at the same time, and it was really bothering her mentally and emotionally.

With everything that has happened the past weeks, especially including the Pete incident, she felt lost in a way and was still a bit traumatized.

Of course Nova has been doing way better with now being reunited with her caretakers again, and has had a lot of time to bond again with them again after all it.

It's been a couple weeks now since then, and she has grown and felt safe again with her daddies.

However, even with being back home with them, she still felt a huge amount of unnecessary anxiety and stress from the situation.