Sixty-six

end

end. part 2

Nova was really having a good time today, she knew it was going to be good anyway but the guys were really making it more special for her.

They did so many things that Nova loved.

They watched around three of her favorite movies and had chocolate milk with it.

The men also took Nova to one of the private parks in the development for awhile and she enjoyed that a lot also.

Currently, Nova was in her playroom, on the floor with her new toys she just got.

The toys were all scattered along the carpet as Nova would go back and fourth playing with each one.

She was focused on changing the little diaper on her brown baby doll as she heard the door squeak open.

Nova turned her head with her hands still holding the baby while seeing Harry at the door.

"Hi lovie"

Harry grinned, waking into the light-colored room.

He then saw all the birthday mess that was on the floor, knowing that in the end it would be him cleaning it up.

"Woah Nova, I can tell you're having a fun time here" he chuckled, walking over to her, trying not to step on a toy figurine.

"I am, look she has a diaper"

Nova spoke, lifting her baby doll up to him.

"She has dress too"

She added, gesturing to the little pink dress that came with the brown baby.

"I see, hun. She's gonna be pretty"

Harry beamed at her before Nova nodded.

Harry then looked down at his watch knowing he had to get Nova down for her late afternoon nap so the guys and him could get things ready for their evening plans.

"You know Nova, I think it's time for your a little nap"

Harry suggested, staring down at her.

He then kneeled down on the ground next to Nova.

"But I'm playing?" Nova questioned in a persistent voice.