Sixty-four

"Are the other guys not coming?"

Nova questioned while her and Harry were currently walking through the long, hotel's hallway to get to their room.

They only checked in twenty minutes ago and were going to get settled in.

Harry held two small suitcases with a mix of both of their things but not much since they weren't staying for long.

Nova's suitcase was especially not heavy because her usual necessities weren't in there.

Meaning, all Nova's little and headspace items were not brought. Simply because she wasn't in one at the moment.

Her asthma attack was only a day ago but since that time, Nova's been more focused on being comfortable physically than mentally.

The men could tell the situation shook her up a bit since she doesn't get those attacks often, so they just left it at that for whatever she wanted.

"Nope it's just going to be us for the next couple of days, sweetheart. The guys are staying back"

Harry answered, smiling down at her while Nova glanced up at him at the same time.

Nova nodded, feeling Harry bring her closer to him.

"Room 567, right here, love"

Harry announced, noticing the door number to his right.

Harry used the given room key to unlock the door, before letting Nova in first.

"I'm kind of hungry... actually really hungry"

Nova pouted, rubbing her stomach while she sat on one of the hotel beds.

"You are, babe? I am getting hungry too. We can go downstairs to the restaurant"

Harry responded, unzipping his suitcase on the other bed, next to her.

"Okay" Nova smiled, already jumping off and heading towards to put her shoes back on again.

Harry chuckled, watching her already in a hurry.

"Okay, but just wait a second, baby. I have to call them so we can get a private room"

Harry explained, slipping his black, iphone out of his back pocket.

Nova sighed, just wanting to get down there to eat.

She knew the situation they were in with their status but she didn't even see a lot of people down there anyway.

"But maybe we don't have to, it wasn't busy"

Nova spoke, watching him type on his phone.

"I know it may seem like that, babe. But someone is always watching, unfortunately. Plus I didn't take security with us for this as well. It'll only take a second to call, Nova"