Twenty-four

Nova sighed as she became more comfortable on the black, leather couch

Nova and Ben were both relaxing on the seat while watching an episode of Barney that Ben had set up for her.

"You comfortable hun"? Ben asked, slowly draping his arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer.

He looked down at the petite girl by him who was softly sucking on her pacifier.

"Y-Yes" Nova, mumbled, as her voice was muffled.

"That's good" Ben nodded, pecking her temple.

Nova was only dumbfounded by noticing how their week break only felt like it was a day, and now they were back again.

Her caretakers were already back to business on stage, while Nova was backstage like most of the time.

There was a smaller tv in the corner wall that projected the men performing, she would sometimes flicker her eyes up to watch them.

Nova already knew they were singing 'Walking in the Wind' by the red and black visuals in the back.

There was then a vibration that Nova felt on the couch that came from Ben's phone. It seemed that he got a text as he read his screen for a bit.

"Are you sure you want to watch this babe? we can watch them perform, I can tell you're more interested in them" Ben asked, motioning to the tv.

He then started to already exit out of Netflix and turn her tablet completely off without having Nova's answer.

"Um-" Nova started.

"No it's okay, Nova. We probably should go out there to watch. These baby shows are starting to get boring after awhile," Ben chuckled.

He then stood up, snatching her bag off the coffee table, roughly throwing her ipad in.

"Especially for me, I'm twenty-four" Ben joked again, shaking his head.

Nova felt confused at Ben's words, he never complained about watching anything with her.

If anything, he would even introduce her to the shows he watched growing up.

"C'mon hun, let's get a move on it" Ben smirked down at her.

Surprising Nova, Ben yanked her pacifier out of her lips, causing her to whimper.