Forty-five

Nova felt like her heart rate was beating on a thousand

Her mind was just so shaken while Pete had a tight grip on her waist and was also rushing her through the halls.

She would whimper every once in a while from his stronger than needed force on her but instead of stopping, he would just mumble a 'sorry' every time.

It was only a couple of minutes of them walking and Nova was starting to notice less and less more people.

She wasn't an expert on arenas, however, she knew the way to the stage was crowded with crew members.

"We s-seeing d-daddies?" Nova asked, while she couldn't help the stuttering. She was so anxious.

"Uh, yes sweetheart. We're just going a different way, don't be worried"

Pete assured, before pressing a forced, and uncomfortable kiss to the top of her head.

Nova grimaced, not familiar or liking his lips on her. He didn't even know her like that to be doing that.

"...b-but daddies that w-way maybe" Nova suggested, trying to point to the direction behind them.

"Nope, they're this way. Everything's good Nova" Pete spoke, giving her a small smile.

"B-but-"

"Nova, everything is good" Pete repeated, trying to use a very gentle voice to settle her worries down.

Nova slowly nodded but was still unsure. She just didn't want him to repeat himself again.

Nova didn't know her limits with his temper, if he had one.

Pete did not know what hell he was doing, but at the same time knew what he was doing.

He was risking his job, he was risking his life just for this girl, however, right now he wasn't thinking too much about the situation.

It was too late anyway, he already dug himself up since he was just about to leave the arena with Nova.

The only things he can blame for his confidence in this plan was the whiskey he had only 30 minutes ago and his curiosity.

Pete and Nova were heading close towards the back exit of the arena. He was very nervous as well for this but also excited.

He was finally able to have alone time with her, and not with her sick 'daddies' around.

Pete already called for his Uber, and knew that they would be out here by now.

"Daddies b-back there" Nova whimpered, trying to get Pete's attention as they unfortunately already were outside.

Pete was looking for the vehicle but looked down as Novs was talking to him.

"No, they're going to meet us at the hotel actually, okay? They asked me to take you there tonight"