Thirty-three

"Nova, can you finish your eggies please?" Zayn asked, pointing to her plate of breakfast

The two sat at the kitchen table in their suite, and Zayn was helping Nova finish her food.

It's been a couple days and now the band had another day-off between the next show. They really enjoyed these days to spend their time solely on Nova.

On another topic, the men were seriously on cloud 9 right now. Once Louis revealed how Nova said she loves them back, they were ecstatic.

They could really see their relationship grow with her everyday, it was amazing.

"Yes but look, daddy" Nova cheesed, showing Zayn her small Ariel figurine.

He let her play it with during breakfast and it wasn't his best idea since now she was distracted.

They had special plans for her today on their day-off in Seattle, and needed to be out of the hotel by a certain time.

Zayn was the only one watching her while the rest of the guys were hurrying to get ready.

"I know bubs, she's so cool. But daddy needs you to eat your food. We have special plans today"

Zayn said picking up her fork and starting to bring the food to her mouth himself.

He was allowing her to feed herself in the beginning, but now she was going a little slow.

"Special?" Nova asked, opening her mouth to allow the food in.

"Yeah baby, there are special and fun things happening" Zayn smiled.

"Like what"? Nova questioned, setting her Ariel on the glass table.

"Well, it's a surprise princess, I can't tell you" Zayn smirked.

Nova pouted causing Zayn to want to at least give her a hint. However, this was Harry's idea and he wanted it to be a full surprise.

"But it's going to be a really nice day, even though it's raining" Zayn said, gazing out the big window next to them.

"Okay" Nova nodded.

Zayn then gave her more forkfuls of eggs, as her plate was starting to get empty now.

There was a couple seconds of comfortable silence before Zayn spoke up again.

"I love you, baby" Zayn smiled.

He knew it was random but he loved saying it now more than ever knowing she felt the same way back.

"love you too" Nova said back, grinning back at Zayn.

She then went back to playing with her toy while Zayn still admired her.

Nova really had him wrapped around her little finger.

"Princess, hold daddy's hand" Harry reminded to Nova.